Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Part out canceled

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Id rather keep my reasons to myself but I "again" will be keeping my truck. This is mainly due to individuals willing to help fix it. Again, not really going to go into details. I apologize to all buyers but no deals were made and no money was exchanged.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Id rather keep my reasons to myself but I "again" will be keeping my truck. This is mainly due to individuals willing to help fix it. Again, not really going to go into details. I apologize to all buyers but no deals were made and no money was exchanged.

lol you and your truck are like the XRU soap opera.

hiflyer

Reaction score
no kidding!

high levels of frustration suck tho !

Thats why I have my X ;)

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I speak for most of the community when I say I don't know how you do it, BUT we're glad you do. Would be a damn shame to see your truck part out. :top:

darthyota

Reaction score
haha way to go keith good luck with version 4.0 will we see you with a built motor in the truck once shes reborn again?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
If i had to guess, i wouldn't want to. Sorry about whatever problems you may have recently encountered.

On a side note, I remember you saying a while ago that you wanted to do internals. Is now the time? Hmm. LC Engineering has some top of the line pistons. Better than JE . Cheaper by $100 as well, from TTC Performance. Those, head studs, rods, and Cometic head gasket will mean more boost Woot!!!!

Murderface

Reaction score
Damn dude what is wrong with u? Ur worse then a girl when it comes to making decisions:laugh:
Marc has a good point though, is it time for some internals so we won't see another "Ketchup just blew another motor" thread for the 5th time is it?:laugh: Ur crazy dude, CRAZY

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
This is worse than a high school relationship.

Hopefully, everything goes according to plan, a happy ending. :smile:

O yea congrats on being a mod... Now I can mess with ya too.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I'm glad you're keeping it but you're almost as bad as a girl on PMS that can't make up her mind :hmmmm2:

Coupe

Reaction score
Welcome back in the game............

dramad1

Reaction score
Oh f@&k yeah FTW WOT!!!!!!!! Missed ya already

Bsw

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what you have in store for Texfest sir, but seriously I knew you'd come back around and not sell.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Good luck on one again another rebuild Keith. Keep us posted brother

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif

Congrats Keith... again!

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Glad to hear that your keeping your truck. Seems like you have a dark cloud over your xrunner, but things will work out, they always find a way to. Your truck is awesome! Your truck is an inspiration to alot of us. Good luck and let the force be with you :top:.

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
Ever get in a huge fight with ur girl and realize it's just better to walk away for a while? cuz you know you'll say/do somethin stupid? Same rule applies here. Don't make decisions about vehicles when you're angry at them. On a side note, sometimes it's best to just walk away all together and get a clean start. So trade me trucks...you'd look good in SWB!! :p

Top Bottom