Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Parts For Sale

preXrunner

Reaction score
As ya'll know, I'm parting with my Tacoma for an 08 Tundra.
Spent most of this evening de-modding my truck.
I'm located in College Station, TX & Jacksboro, TX every other weekend. I can meet for a pick up... Local is preferred (Houston, Ft. Worth, Dallas, etc.)

Nokya Hyper Yellow Fogs - $23
100_2180.jpg

8000K Itek Hi/Lo HID Kit (Lo: HID, Hi: Halogen) Plug N' Play - $90

100_2169.jpg

100_2170.jpg

100_2171.jpg

HID WHITE M-SMT 20 LED DOME LIGHT BULB (NEW) - $13
100_2181.jpg

Stant 11509 Locking Fuel Cap - $15 Shipped
100_2173.jpg

If you have any questions on anything PM me. I will update this thread as parts are sold.
Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
sorry to hear you sell the truck but at least your not downgrading :D pm sent:top:

preXrunner

Reaction score
Steven, that S2K antenna better have been sold to me!!
sorry kyle... I have a guy thats comin to pick it up from Houston. it was sold a long time before you wanted it...

why not put the hids in the tundra?
Im putting the 3k fogs in the Tundra, but the headlights have a different bulb sizes... i believe H11 Lo beam, and 9005 hi beam. :thumpdown:

Im late for CLASS!!
i will reply to all PMs when i get home!

updated :top:

Last edited:

blastap

Reaction score
the hid setup will work but order new bulbs thats it

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
ill take the seat covers... 100 shipped and you can consider them sold.... can send money asap (like ASAP)

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
so covers??? ill pay now... just verify with me they are in good condition like no rips and such... minor farting is ok, but the less the better :) (there is no fit difference in them is there? asking cause you dont have an X and i know they make 2 diff styles one for the sport seat and one for normal...)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I dont see those rice vents for sale, putting them on the tundra? :rofl: :rofl: you will honestly never live that joke down :laugh:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
hey where do ya find the tailgate spoiler? been wanting one, urs shouldnt be to hard to fix should it? let me know

preXrunner

Reaction score
so covers??? ill pay now... just verify with me they are in good condition like no rips and such... minor farting is ok, but the less the better :) (there is no fit difference in them is there? asking cause you dont have an X and i know they make 2 diff styles one for the sport seat and one for normal...)
im waiting for a reply on the seatcovers... so if it falls through i'll let you know. And yes, i have a TRD Sport, same seats as yours... will fit the X perfectly. they are in excellent condition. No stains, but I have farted on the driver side cover a few times. :rolleyez:

hey where do ya find the tailgate spoiler? been wanting one, urs shouldnt be to hard to fix should it? let me know
sykotic336 said he was interested, but hasn't replied back... If he doesn't reply, you are more than welcome to it. :top:
Glen at Totally Twisted Creations has them, or you could try ebay.

....BUMP....

Last edited:
Top Bottom