Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Photo shop??

gunner76137

Reaction score
Like to see how wild it would look to have my stockers powered coated baby blue and redo my stipes to baby blue also.
mynewtruck.jpg

Image835.jpg

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
the stripes look good, but the wheels dont. try black or gun metal maybe.

HighNoon

Reaction score
I will be the first to disagree, I love blue and all but that is just too much.. Even the smurphs broke it up with some white... Just my opinion.. Rock it any way you want, still an X!!!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I like the stripes they look good but maybe redo the chop with white wheels instead. The blue gets to be a bit much I agree

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
OK... I'm a little bored:

BGunner.jpg

Black

GMGunner.jpg

Gun Metal

WGunner.jpg

White

Matching stripes:

BBSGunner.jpg

GMGMSGunner.jpg

WWSGunner.jpg

Last edited:

gunner76137

Reaction score
How about baby blue stripes and swb rims??? Or the blue stripes and black rims with a blue lip???

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
The blue stripe is nice, but I think I would have to stop at that point because the rims make it to much. Strictly just my opinion, so gl with your decision.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
The baby blue stripes with the black wheels looks good, reminds me of a mustang paint job. But the black stripes with the matching wheels looks the best in my opinion.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I personally like the gun metal or black stripes with black or grey rims... but your truck you choice. Great photoshops BSP06XRU!

gunner76137

Reaction score
Ok lets try 1 more thing. The rims I have on the original photo you used with the baby blue on them with the brushed aluminum lip. I bought new tires today ( BFGoodrich G froce KDW's ) so I went back to the stockers for now, Heres a picture I just took.
I also wanted to thank you so very much for helping me, I have already committed to getting the baby blue stripes I just don't know what the do about my rims.
I like it cause its different. (I'm all about trying to be different )
100_1686.jpg

Last edited:

gunner76137

Reaction score
Black rims are overplayed in my opinion, besides I think it always makes the tires look dirty

Top Bottom