Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pics of Full new set-up - bagged x-runner

blastap

Reaction score
It looks good... I'm just not down with the whole slamming a vehicle to the ground thing. To each his (her) own though.

i like seeing them but i use my truck as a truck,maybe if it was paid for and it was not my main vehicle i would be down.litarally

Clokwrk

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned it, but that exhaust looks awfully close to that rear bag. From my limited knowledge of bags I thought you weren't spose to have that hot ass exhaust so close to the bag. Am I wrong?

OH and the truck looks absolutely bad ass! Good job!

overdriven

Reaction score
Very nice, love the negative camber. :top: Not crazy about carrying over 2000psi of nitrogen in my bed though. FYI cylinder caps are availible to go over an installed regulator, to help protect it.

05runner

Reaction score
That is a totally awesome look. Im really diggin the low pics with the quarter. Wow is all i can say. Nice job :rock:

lenie03

Reaction score
thanks all for your input and props.

why a tow hitch?
it was dealer installed when i bought the truck, because i was in the army at the time and you can get more money out of a PCS by doing a DITY(do it yourself) move. And I haven't gotten around to removing it yet but maybe after i fab up my new bumper it'll go away.

your missing a lug nut
yeah i saw it when i was taking the pics, so i called up the shop and asked what was up with it and they put a new one on. It's all better now, but thanks for looking out.

wanna trade? :)
in a word "no"

I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned it, but that exhaust looks awfully close to that rear bag. From my limited knowledge of bags I thought you weren't spose to have that hot ass exhaust so close to the bag. Am I wrong?
IDK, all i know is that my exhaust has always been that close and no problems yet, and that's 30,000 mile and some change now. but it will be getting moved soon. I'm liking the turn down idea, so it'll be turned down before the axle once I get around to it.

1LOW03RAM

Reaction score
very nice truck, really makes me wanna get an xrunner. especially since that is the color i would want to get.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
It looks crazy, I'd love to do something like that to my truck if I could keep my handling ability.

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
i saw ur truck on cardomain. Very hot! Did u build this yourself or buy this kit? If purchased, where at?

-Ant.

Top Bottom