Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pics of the new ride

XDsm

Reaction score
When does the modding begin, and what will be the first performance mod, do you think?

It's already begun. The Cobb Stage 1 bumps up the HP and kicks the boost on earlier. I have to run a more conservative tune since in Cali we get watered down gas. Still just the tune and everything else bone stock the car gains 8.1% more HP and 9.8% more ft/lbs :blurock:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Dang it. Duh. Lol. Should have said next mod.....

Those are good gains. With that tune, it will also help to increase the gains from additional mods, as well.

Darker6

Reaction score
great lookin car dude!! haven't seen the new wrx's before...

looks siik! congrats!

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Sup Nigel! Long time no see man. Funny that you got a WRX & couple of months ago I was eye balling a used WRX sedan 265 pearl white w Sunroof, Navi, fog lamps, & the Sti wheels but I'd love grey or silver. Love the new ones with the wide body. Is that how the 2011 now come or do you have to get a certain package? Those bouble tips on the back are sweet too!!

XDsm

Reaction score
Sup Nigel! Long time no see man. Funny that you got a WRX & couple of months ago I was eye balling a used WRX sedan 265 pearl white w Sunroof, Navi, fog lamps, & the Sti wheels but I'd love grey or silver. Love the new ones with the wide body. Is that how the 2011 now come or do you have to get a certain package? Those bouble tips on the back are sweet too!!

What's up! It's been awhile, you still got that Corolla?

Yea, the new 2011 WRXs now come with the STi sheetmetal. That's what finally pushed me over to the WRX. The 2008-2010 looked kind of bland. I am digging the boxer rumble its got too. It's got some bass to it when it idles.

Emanon

Reaction score
Damn nice kill. I keep thinking about buying a WRX and the OE seats are much nicer than I realized.

XDsm

Reaction score
Damn nice kill. I keep thinking about buying a WRX and the OE seats are much nicer than I realized.

nice ride!

:burnout2: Have a blast... I've been wanting a WRX since the bug eyes!!!

Thanks!

Next up is a subwoofer install. Found a nice box that fits into the trunk but doesn't take up too much trunk space and looks OEM. Going to run that with a JL 10W6V2 sub and a JL 500.1 mono amp. Time to start saving and piecing together the components. Going to keep the stock stereo for the time being since I would like to keep all the functionality.

sohc4now

Reaction score
Looks good. My friend has a 2011 STI in the same color. Don't forget Rally Armor mud flaps and Hella horns. I wish I could afford one, especially with the blurple paint.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
****** bro...i JUST got me a 2011 wrx too...gotta pick it up tomorrow...same color and everything except mines is a wag...car feels good...

XDsm

Reaction score
****** bro...i JUST got me a 2011 wrx too...gotta pick it up tomorrow...same color and everything except mines is a wag...car feels good...

Congrats man:top: You will love the car and they are crazy easy to get more HP out of.

STONER-X

Reaction score
i love the new WRX's!!!! nice buy!!!!

i love how the dealer plates look like it says redneck... :rofl: did you buy that in cali or Tennessee just kidding!!

once again sweet buy!!

Top Bottom