Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Picture sizing...(auto)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Alright so what do we need to do to make it where no matter what size pictures you post up, they are automatically resized to a smaller size and your given a little bar on the top to click on to see full size....Inked's pictures killed my eyes LOL and Its been an idea ive been wanting to post for a while.....If you dont understand what exactly Im talking about Ive seen this method on CT, as well as Screen-fx.net :top: Friendly suggestion of course!

:crinklehair:

YESIMCOMPLAININPICSTOOBIGYO....

sc426hemi

Reaction score
ha ha the amount of suggestions lately is crazy but they all good ideas

06XR-SW

Reaction score
ok now i know what your talking about! just a bit too big to see the what is really in the pic

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Inked's pictures just totally shut off my computer. Damn.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Inked's pictures just totally shut off my computer. Damn.

it made my eyes bleed!!! Like totally snowblind!! hahahaha. They were just huge and on my laptop all i could see was white hahahaha

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
it made my eyes bleed!!! Like totally snowblind!! hahahaha. They were just huge and on my laptop all i could see was white hahahaha

Sounds like when I go outside :(

Anyways /threadjack

I'm with Donny on this one.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
It's gotta be pretty easy to code or add on.....It would be worth its weight in gold in just inked's thread....I actually didnt even finish looking at the pics, i logged off and went and got some raisin canes LOL...EFF THAT :motz:

TRD-X

Reaction score
I think the uploads on the xru are the hardest to deal with. If your size is a little off no game but it states that it will resize them.:hmmmm2: So I do this myself Yo!:rolleyez:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Jim, kudos on changing from lady gaga on your avatar :rofl:

(I know it wasnt lady gaga but the resemblance was there haha)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
bump

images

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Lately I've been having that problem. I have photobucket slide knob thing all the way to small but it makes them bigger and messy looking for some reason, maybe I should do the opposite.. I have a 24' monitor so it's not bad but I can only image with smaller ones.

Grumpy

Reaction score
No offense but this thread has fail. Mod....please close immediately.

song-chart-memes-no-offense1.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I am still curious as to if this can be done. Its nice to click on the pictures to see the original sizing. :top:

bouncer163

Reaction score
If you have windows you can just compress for email or website. it will make it a lot easier to post.

Top Bottom