Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pictures of work

Super Werty

Reaction score
I build custom homes with my Dad. He's been doing this for 30 years and Ive been working with him for 5. Anyways we just finished this super modern house here in Arizona. The owners are from Chicago, extremely awesome people to work with. Everything in the house is custom and Italian. I worked on almost every single part with my own hands(things like structural all the way to the cabinets and even some of the furnature I built). Lots of hard work went into this. Took 2 years to build, it's over 9000 sq ft, 3 bdrm, including the large 3 car garage and two of those outdoor porches.

Photographer from LUXE magazine came over today to shoot the house(these are some of his pics, not mine), should be in the magazine in a few weeks I would imagine.:top:

Picture2-3.png

Picture13.png

Picture5.png

Picture3-2.png

Picture7.png

Picture12.png

Picture10.png

Picture8.png

Picture9.png

Picture1-4.png

X-roller

Reaction score
Wow. That house seems to of cost a pretty penny. must be nice to be able to afford something like that with the way the economy still is...

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
That tub is sick

Must be nice building exotic houses :top:

rios

Reaction score
i absolutely love houses like that.

Is that out in Tucson? There are a bunch of niiiice houses up in scottsdale

KETCHUP

Reaction score
damn, you......you helped build that Will?

j/k, bad ass house brotha!

Super Werty

Reaction score
That tub is sick

Must be nice building exotic houses :top:

Yea the tub is nifty, and unbelievably heavy. It took me a 3 other dudes to get it inside the house:laugh:

We dont get to build homes quite this exotic on a normal basis, its usually big homes with way less artistic detail. But every now and then we get lucky. It makes building it and going to work more enjoyable.

chadfo

Reaction score
Very nice! Definitely something to be very proud of.

xrgilly

Reaction score
nice i built custom for 5 years before i got my job at toronto hydro
i miss the construction biz sometimes

Tapp

Reaction score
WOW, that is awesome!!!!!

Great work!!

i know who is going to build my house when i win the lottery.. :top:

Gadget

Reaction score
That is a very nice build.

I worked construction for a couple of years. Very satisfying work. I still get a real nice feeling when I drive by the buildings I helped build. They will be there long after I am gone.

One thing, I know it is hot as hell here in the Summer and we would come in before the Sun came up to try to beat the heat as best we could. What do you do there in AZ? I just can't imagine doing a roof in the Summer there.

G

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice home, but I wouldn't want to take a bath there!
Awesome job... mad props to you and your dad! :top:

Last edited:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I didn't see any fire sprinklers....:thumpdown:

Nice place...:top:

Super Werty

Reaction score
That is a very nice build.

I worked construction for a couple of years. Very satisfying work. I still get a real nice feeling when I drive by the buildings I helped build. They will be there long after I am gone.

One thing, I know it is hot as hell here in the Summer and we would come in before the Sun came up to try to beat the heat as best we could. What do you do there in AZ? I just can't imagine doing a roof in the Summer there.

G

Guys get to the jobs as early as they can, unfortunately some neighborhoods do not allow construction until certain times of the day so as not to disturb the peace in the mornings and afternoons. Any kind of work on the roof is brutal. I try and stay away from the roof as much as possible. The roofers have it the worst. Think about tarring a roof when its 100-115* outside. Its about 140+ up there....it sucks. The summers here I drink several gallons of water every week.

I didn't see any fire sprinklers....:thumpdown:

Nice place...:top:

This area of Tucson does not require sprinklers:top: And Im glad they dont. They are ugly.:laugh:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
We normally will do concealed heads in a high dollar house, all you see is a disk normally the same color as the ceiling.

Super Werty

Reaction score
We did a house recently that required sprinklers, but the county controlled what brand and type. So they got stuck with the awkward sprinkler sticking 5" out all around the house. Luckily the ceiling was real high so it wasnt that noticeable.

It's amazing how ridiculous some codes are, but you cant argue with them or you never get anything done.

Top Bottom