Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pioneer AVH-p4100

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Anyone else got this unit on here? So far I think the unit is DOPE! Only problem I have is the iPod video playback. Everything is hooked up correctly and I got the correct iPod chord from Pioneer. Both the deck and chord aren't defective, but when I try to play it, it only plays the audio, no video.

My question is if anyone else on here has it, did you guy's get the iPod video to work. If so, how did you do it? This is making me think twice about getting rid of it. I like everything else about it, but this not working is making me ANGRY!!!

Oh, and yes I called Pioneer. They told me to do some stuff, but it still didn't work. BOO!!!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Ok...nevermind, we got it to work. I totally recommend getting this deck if you're not interested in the Navi. It does everything else. Only thing it doesn't do that my Alpine W205 did was have dual source. You can't watch DVD's while your iPod or radio is playing. Other than that....this deck is DOPE!!!

SupraTT

Reaction score
How?

Hi, not a x-runner guy here but I was hoping you could help a Toyota loyal.

How, exactly, did you fix this problem? I've got the exact same symptoms and have been scouring many forums but haven't had any luck finding a solution.

Thanks!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Hi, not a x-runner guy here but I was hoping you could help a Toyota loyal.

How, exactly, did you fix this problem? I've got the exact same symptoms and have been scouring many forums but haven't had any luck finding a solution.

Thanks!

I was in the same boat. I looked online and everyone has the same problem. You have to pull the deck out and check the iPod chord. The 3.5mm jack that looks like a headphone jack has to be plugged into the AUX at the top in the back of the deck. The solution, you have to push it ALL THE WAY IN. It will feel like it's all the way in, but it really isn't. After that, when you select video on the iPod, you have to turn the background off. Then you're good to go my friend.

PiNkY

Reaction score
How easy of an install was this unit? Cuz I"m on the fence of just buying it myself and pluggin in up instead of payin a shop. Seems pretty simple.

Top Bottom