Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pistons, Rods, Wire Harness, Wheel for Sale

JMD176

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Some of you reading this may remember that I had several for sale threads going at the beginning of 2015 after I sold my FJ Cruiser. I want to say that I haven’t been on this forum for the better part of 2015. A few things came up in my life and I just lost track of the forum and people contacting me about the stuff I had for sale; my apologies to anyone who did contact me about buying anything that I still had left in the original postings. Well, things are somewhat back on track and I still have a few items lying around gathering dust that could be sold. Please take a look below and PM me with any interest or questions.

I will gladly ship whatever to wherever, so PM me with your ZIP if you are interested in getting a shipping estimate. I also very, VERY much welcome local pick-up of any of these items. Nothing beats coming to see what you are getting in person before paying. So I encourage anyone to stop by if they are local or can make it to the Pittsburgh area.

I am very meticulous with my things and would not put anything up for sale unless it is in a condition that I would want to buy it in. You can look up my eBay user ID, wiatema, if it helps. I have sold a lot of stuff on that site over the years. I want no headaches after the fact for the person buying or for me.

Item #1 – Wire Harness 1GRFE type E - SOLD
This had a MAF cal. spliced into it, but all connections have been re-soldered and wrapped; it works perfectly.

Item #2 –Mickey Thompson Classic Lock Wheel $50
This is an extra Mickey Thompson Classic Lock wheel that I have. The MT part number is 13684122. They are 16x8 with a 4.5 backspacing (0mm offset) and 6 on 5.5 bolt circle. It is satin black with a gloss black simulated bead lock. This is a brand new wheel. It was never installed on my FJ. There is only one wheel available. If you have a set of these installed on your truck then this could be an extra one for you also or if you have a damaged wheel this could be your replacement.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The following items were all purchased form Dezod Motorsports and are in brand new, never used condition. I was planning on pulling my engine and having it rebuilt, but that will not be happening now. You can find out more information about each of these items on the Dezod site.

Items #3 – CP Performance 1GRFE Piston Set $900
Brand new; 9.5:1 compression ratio for FI applications; bore size: 94.5mm oversized in case cylinder walls need honed; complete piston coating.
picture.php

picture.php

Item #4 – Molnar Technologies Forged H-Beam 1GRFE Connecting Rods - SOLD
Full set, brand new with ARP2000 bolts.

Last edited:

JMD176

Reaction score
The connecting rods have been sold. Thanks to Underpressure for picking them up!

JMD176

Reaction score
Wire harness is sold. Thanks to x-runner kid.

Underpressure

Reaction score
Thank you JMD176 , for the great deal and excellent customer service!!!!!

JMD176

Reaction score
Bumping it up. Come on guys and gals, let's sell these pistons!!!!

JMD176

Reaction score
I'm sure someone would love Pistons for Christmas!

JMD176

Reaction score
Bump. Still have the Pistons for sale. Make an offer.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Guessing f/i people want lower cpr than as for n/a people want higher?

Top Bottom