Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playing Around With 3M's Carbon Fiber Vinyl :D

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Ebay is different. You have to host a pic somewhere then post it into the thread.

Go to the top of the web page here and click photo gallery, then you can click the link to upload photos, then once its on the server copy the image into the thread here.

sorry, thats kinda lame quick explanation. let me know if you have any trouble

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
img7521p.jpg

This is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen. I love it.

EhdzXrunnR

Reaction score
alot of very nice ideas on this thread...how much it cost for the carbon fiber? it will be one of my project now.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I guess it makes it easyer when the toy is parked for the winter to play with it. Nice job :top:

TegoXR

Reaction score
This is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen. I love it.

Thanks!

alot of very nice ideas on this thread...how much it cost for the carbon fiber? it will be one of my project now.

All said and done, probably just over a hundred bucks and I still have plenty left over!

Looks good... how long did that take you?

It's kinda hard to say since i've been doing it all winter but it could be done in less than week thats if you work on it everyday.

I guess it makes it easyer when the toy is parked for the winter to play with it. Nice job :top:

It is nice...real nice....lol!

:canada::canada::canada::canada:

Homemade

Reaction score
Ha.. I didnt see the rest of it... you did almost everything! even the key... nice touch

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Do you have any installed pics yet? I'm curious to see how you dash looks. Great job TengoXR:top:

TegoXR

Reaction score
Do you have any installed pics yet? I'm curious to see how you dash looks. Great job TengoXR:top:

Everything is installed but I'm just waiting for my new seat covers to come in, so probably not for another month. There will be pics! :D

Ha.. I didnt see the rest of it... you did almost everything! even the key... nice touch

Thanks!

Top Bottom