Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poor Mans 2" Drop/Traction

808skittles

Reaction score
hrm smeegle... im running the hellwig traction spring... i give it 2 thumbs up...
traction issues are good no wheel hop... the rear end doesnt bottom out on the frame with my blocks in there... it made the wole rear overall stiffer... good stuff *thumbs up*

Meh... it probably raised the rear a lil but its barely noticeable *shrugs* the performance is worth it... for the price u cant really go wrong

i orderd mine from JC whit....

The only suggestion i may haev... the U bolts they provide are long enough for you to uhm wrap around the world.. so after installed u MIGHT wanna trim the U bolts =)

eltus

Reaction score
welcome to the site bro. you should do what i'm doing. I remember when I first got my X I wanted to do everything at the same time, but cash was scarce and to make matters worst i got my girl pregnant at the same time frame. so I just did some mods my self and saved the pennies. now I'm ready to get a hole suspension set up. I guess my advice is save your money and be patient until you can do or get the drop you really want.

Top Bottom