Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pop N Lock Question

arizonacatjetton

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So I just installed my pop n lock over the weekend and the bright chrome lock is kind of bugging me. It takes away from the single color of the back side. Is there anything I can do to make it blend in a little more? I have a BSP and I know painting a lock is not a great idea, but any other suggestions?

thanks

SDXR619

Reaction score
I have the same kind of problem with my Snug Lid. The locks are silver and not only that but they stick up. I was thinking of either painting them or trying to find covers from them from say a locksmith.

arizonacatjetton

Reaction score
Bump

Anyone have any ideas? Or can we just paint the lock? i feel like painting the lock will ruin the function of it, not to mention when i put the key in and out it will damage the paint

arizonacatjetton

Reaction score
Thats not a bad idea, then I guess I could paint the sides of the lock and use that for the face. Has anyone done this? Thanks Coupe!

Workman3886

Reaction score
That is pretty sweet! But unless it's something you almost never take off I would pass lol, none the less super clean!

Coupe

Reaction score
This truly slick way would be to french in the tail gate handle and put a remote popper on the inside.

But that would be some bucks........

Top Bottom