Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

poppin cherries

suprabeetle

Reaction score
well just poped the ticket virgin. goin up 75 from valdosta. i was in the fast lane cruisin at a buck. started up hill and topped the hill at 98. the cop was on the shoulder next to the median wall. i seen him get into his car and knew it was over. so i got over before he even turned on his lights. he asked for the info and said "you know i could put you in jail right" heart dropped i said "yes sir". he went back to his car and came back with a ticket 84 in a 65. i told him thanks for the ticket lol. as he walked away he said "NICE TRUCK" :adore:XR he had xr envy.

Code312

Reaction score
i never got pulled over untill i started driving my x around ive been lucky so far a trooper could have got me doing a 75 in a 45 but being a vol firefighter saved my a$$

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
:dito:...tickets are always better then playing paddy cake in orange jump suit...:laugh:

just go to court...say your guilty and take driving school...that way you don't get any points on your license and your insurance rate doesn't go up cause its a moving violation...if you do take the driving school route the ticket should be reduced greatly...at least to a non-moving violation but that all depends on your driving record...

is this your 1st speeding ticket?

suprabeetle

Reaction score
i never got pulled over untill i started driving my x around ive been lucky so far a trooper could have got me doing a 75 in a 45 but being a vol firefighter saved my a$$

i got a dissabled vet tag with a iraq vet sticker. may have played a role

Top Bottom