Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Repulze

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe you could lower post count to 20 to view for sale/trade threads. Most of the questions people have were covered multiple times over I feel like I have to make things up just to get my post count up haha. Also, maybe next time you update site make a YOUR POSTS tab so that tracking is easier?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
maybe next time you update site make a YOUR POSTS tab so that tracking is easier?

You can already do this. Go to Your Account > Edit Options > Default Thread Subscription Mode > No Email Notification. This will automatically subscribe you to threads you start or reply to. Then you can just go to the Your Account button and track threads that you have participated in.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
its not very hard to go around and comment on 30 posts.

Repulze

Reaction score
haha I thought you had to start a new thread for it to count toward posts. thanks guys.

Gadget

Reaction score
Just remember, quality is much better than quantity.

G

justin13703

Reaction score
haha I thought you had to start a new thread for it to count toward posts. thanks guys.

I was gonna tell you the other day, that you don't need to start 30 threads, just 30 posts lol. I kinda figured that's what you thought

Top Bottom