Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

powder coaters

Xtacy

Reaction score
can anyone recommend someplace that does a good job witha reasonable price?

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
this one place in kapolei next to weaver springs. something like $95 a rim. sand blast and pc.

Xtacy

Reaction score
this one place in kapolei next to weaver springs. something like $95 a rim. sand blast and pc.
Ill look into it...theres supposed to be a place in campbell industrial too. I wanna powder coat my rims charcoal after i drop it, mahalo

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
Ill look into it...theres supposed to be a place in campbell industrial too. I wanna powder coat my rims charcoal after i drop it, mahalo

yeah i think thats the place. seen how they did it... pretty dope! umm i think theres a color called black chrome. and that color is sic!! my friend was gonna do um.. but change of mind.. lmk how it comes out!!

Black-X

Reaction score
Got a place in Pearl City industrial called Sunset Powdercoating. They charge $100/rim for 18's, and the tire needs to already be dismounted.

Xtacy

Reaction score
do i have to take off the tire from the rim too?

HiFi-08XR

Reaction score
My dad is a og vw owner n he just got his rims done powder coated someplace in campble indust....he paid $90 a rim and so everything came out $380-$390....it also takes about 2 weeks for them to do it...he just got his rims back the other day n i was looking at it wheels is solid...looks like it just came out of the factory porsche 9/11 wheels...

Black-X

Reaction score
do i have to take off the tire from the rim too?

I would call and ask wherever you decide to get it done at. Some places don't have the equipment to take the tires off, so you might have to get it done at a tire shop.

Top Bottom