Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pro-comp traction bars, worth it?

joman

Reaction score
...sup guys i was browsing through craigslist....and i saw prom comp traction bars selling for 350..are they worth it..i couldn't find a good information about them...pro's and con's...but there are for a lifted tacoma...does that make a difference?..let me know...thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
pro comps are probably going to be for the prerunners/4wd only.

joman

Reaction score
thanks guys...thats what i was thinking as well...pro comp=off road...but it was just curious...but if i were to get trac bars they would be from URD...just thought I'd shoot it out there to get more opinions...thanks guys! oh also...i'm looking for more performance and hitting the twisties more than the drag... but as far as suspension set up...once i get all my homework done reading about the X's suspension..and getting more familiar i'd like to pair up the DJM 3/4 kit with the URD trac bars...

XR-UNDERGROUND=FTFW

KETCHUP

Reaction score
thanks guys...thats what i was thinking as well...pro comp=off road...but it was just curious...but if i were to get trac bars they would be from URD...just thought I'd shoot it out there to get more opinions...thanks guys! oh also...i'm looking for more performance and hitting the twisties more than the drag... but as far as suspension set up...once i get all my homework done reading about the X's suspension..and getting more familiar i'd like to pair up the DJM 3/4 kit with the URD trac bars...

XR-UNDERGROUND=FTFW

yeah, the DJM is sick. have you considered the SS drop?

joman

Reaction score
yeah, the DJM is sick. have you considered the SS drop?
i have considered the SS drop..thats actualy the setup...with the coil that shane has...with the DJM setup...:rock: i think the ride is going to SIT beautifully!:driver:

Top Bottom