Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Project 2-tone progression

xtoplinex

Reaction score
*****DAY 1*****Well, here is the first day of many.
*****DAY 2***** Pg.4
*****DAY 3***** Pg.6
*****DAY 4***** Pg.7
*****DAY 5***** Pg.9

*Removed all the bodykit
*Sanded the whole front end with 600 Wetsand
*Removed the grilles and the foglights

CIMG1406.jpg

CIMG1407.jpg

CIMG1408.jpg

CIMG1409.jpg

CIMG1410.jpg

Last edited:

toyoblacky

Reaction score
nice

She is certainly looking good bro.. can't wait till the end...

trd_sport

Reaction score
Holy ish!! You're actually doing it:biggrin:
It's gunna look nice man:rock:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Wow it looks like a stock tacoma under there! Cant wait to see the results :rock:

morcheez

Reaction score
hah looks crazy without the body kit ...have fun driving it around like that:biggrin: ...cant wait to see further progress

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That body kit does alot to seperate us from regular tacos, caint wait to see the finish product

Stevenredx

Reaction score
:ahhhhh: Wow.... get it done FAST... doesn't even look like a X with out the kit... Hurry hurry... get off xr-u and get it done.. :argh: :laugh:

Natas

Reaction score
Good luck bro!!! It's gonna look sick when you're done!!! :top:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
this is still the first day.:biggrin: gotta lot of work done, and to go.:thumpdown:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Looks crazy...I thought you were jokin yesterday when you said you were gonna start today....

sh!t is gonna look badazz!!!...hurry up and finish up the work, my truck is lonely:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Miguel - that's a pretty scary site brother. But I've seen the inside of your truck and I know how meticulous you are. I have no doubt that thing is gonna be SICK when it's finished. Keep up the great work bro and make sure you keep us updated.

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Miguel - that's a pretty scary site brother. But I've seen the inside of your truck and I know how meticulous you are. I have no doubt that thing is gonna be SICK when it's finished. Keep up the great work bro and make sure you keep us updated.

haha for sure bro! :top: I'll post more pics 2morrow. :top:

What color sceme you going with bro?

check out the sig. :top:

Looks crazy...I thought you were jokin yesterday when you said you were gonna start today....

sh!t is gonna look badazz!!!...hurry up and finish up the work, my truck is lonely:top:

I wasn't kidding at all..:laugh: :laugh: I got tired of seeing the paint and thinking of how it would look...soooo I said F*CK IT! LETS DO THIS!!!!:rock: :rock:

djdevynator

Reaction score
damn, nice work so far. i dont think i could take some sand paper to mine like that. but its going to look sick when it all done

xtoplinex

Reaction score
damn, nice work so far. i dont think i could take some sand paper to mine like that. but its going to look sick when it all
done

At first I was like...Do I really want to do this? :dontknow: lets do it. :laugh:

GR8DANE

Reaction score
ok....that looks like doo-doo:biggrin: ...but hey, i wouldnt mind it lookin like doo-doo for a lil while because its gunna look B.A. when your finished:top: ....cant wait to see the mastapiece:adore:

Tapp

Reaction score
dude, i cannot wait to see the finish look..:top:

itsmeehteo

Reaction score
holy dang....hand sanded???or machine???im just curious...wanted to get into painting myself...any helpful techniques??definitely props to you...i get shaky just on the thought of putting rubbing compund on my truck lol

xtoplinex

Reaction score
holy dang....hand sanded???or machine???im just curious...wanted to get into painting myself...any helpful techniques??definitely props to you...i get shaky just on the thought of putting rubbing compund on my truck lol

all by hand...:top: hand is better than machines....well sometimes. :biggrin: There is nothing to it really, just sand all day till it's dull.:top:

Top Bottom