Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Projector Halos and Fog Light Mod Splice

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
i like to run my halos and LEDs when i drive during the day...
do you think it would be okay to splice the halos with the fog light mod....
so i dont have to turn on my parking nob.... so all i would have to do is press the fog light button
and both fogs and halos turn on?

PiNkY

Reaction score
I'm not sure what color your halo's are or what the laws are where you live but I have to go to court thursday cuz of mine so I don't know if you would wana wire them to the fogs. It be best to wire them to a toggle switch. Good luck w/ it though

KETCHUP

Reaction score
When I had mine, I considered doing that, but never did. I don't see why it would hurt. You will probably have to replace the fuse until you find the one smallest that wont pop. Be careful, electrical can become a disaster....

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
I'm not sure what color your halo's are or what the laws are where you live but I have to go to court thursday cuz of mine so I don't know if you would wana wire them to the fogs. It be best to wire them to a toggle switch. Good luck w/ it though

the Halos and LEDs are white... mahalo fo da heads up

When I had mine, I considered doing that, but never did. I don't see why it would hurt. You will probably have to replace the fuse until you find the one smallest that wont pop. Be careful, electrical can become a disaster....

yah... thats why i wanted to post and ask the question... better to ask and be safe den sorry...
i just wanna make it look cleaner, cuz the halos and leds are connected to the parking light relay...
i dont like having the tail lights on also... kinda getto ... lol

Last edited:

toyota06RR-XR

Reaction score
I was worndering this as well, when i get my V2 projectors i wanted to wire the halo to the fog. i need to look into this more

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score

NNNOOOdont do that!!!

If you wanna run them with the fog lights thats not a problem but use a relay.
standard automotive SPDT pin numbers=function:

85=ground
86=12v from fog light tap
30=12v & fuse from battery
87=halo power wire

if that doesnt make sense i can draw it for ya

DBL-BD

Reaction score
^^^^ Yeah! That! Messing with fuses is never a good idea.....IMO :smile:

Top Bottom