Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prosport and Glowshift Compatibility

spithead051

Reaction score
Hey all,

A buddy of mine gave me some oil temp and oil pressure gauges from Glowshift as a grad gift. I was doing some research online for an adapter plate and it seems that most people like the Prosport sandwich plate the best.

Will the Prosport plate work with the glowshift gauges? I can't seem to find anything anywhere about people using those two together.

P.S. I know Glowshifts aren't the greatest but I got them for free so I'm not going to complain haha

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I think a few guys here have that plate. I have a greddy sandwich plate for my oil gauges. As long as it has enough ports for what you want then go for it. And make sure that you have the right size fittings for the sensors.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the glowshift plate and am not happy with it, the seal it comes with is poop and I am loosing oil out of it:thumbdown: I would just fork out the cash for the greddy, I ordered one from eBay for $65 shipped. Sure double the price of the glowshift but $30 is cheaper than a motor!!

If I am not mistaken it's a 3/4 16unf thread, the same as a supra...

spithead051

Reaction score
They both use 1/8th" NPT fittings and the prosport plate has four ports. Looks like the one I'm going with!

I have the glowshift plate and am not happy with it, the seal it comes with is poop and I am loosing oil out of it:thumbdown: I would just fork out the cash for the greddy, I ordered one from eBay for $65 shipped. Sure double the price of the glowshift but $30 is cheaper than a motor!!

If I am not mistaken it's a 3/4 16unf thread, the same as a supra...

Yeah, I haven't heard a good thing about the Glowshift plates, hence why I'm looking at another.

Do you have their gauges? If so, do you like them so far?

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have glowshift gauges, I went with prosport evo gauges

Many subi guys are happy with the prosport. To each their own, I just learned my lesson ad went to greddy

Last edited:

spithead051

Reaction score
I'm also looking at the Lotek A-pillar pods. Seems like they require a little trimming for good fit but they also look like the only game in town.

Any opinions?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I think sweetwilliebrown has a pillar pod in the for sale section. Or you can persuade coupe to make you one of these...

e23bb7a5.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaa_AAvqX_8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sproulesxrunner said:
Me too. Thanks again for giving me the link and the free shipping!

No prob bud

Last edited:
Top Bottom