Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PS3 Inevitable... what game?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I dont have a PS3 but ive been rockin NFS Shift for the last month on my 360!!! Badass game for sure!!!!!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
no problem bro glad I could clear it up for you...:top:

yes you do...:top:

stop slacking and add me on the PS3...I need more people to beat up on...:laugh:

I play 360 cause my roomies are on the 3.. lol. They're playin CoD like no tomorrow..

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I play 360 cause my roomies are on the 3.. lol. They're playin CoD like no tomorrow..

sounds exactly like me...but I'm on the PS3 murking people on COD: MW and COD: WAW...:smile: its 1 of my favorite pass times...:laugh:

blackx07

Reaction score
i play 360 cod non stop!!!!
cant wait for modern warfare 2

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Sorry guys, FPS games for me will ALWAYS be for the PC. That's why I built a banging PC. The graphics on a console will never compare to what my 1GB Video Card can throw down and I never thought moving with a console gamepad was nearly as easy or fast as using a high DPI Laser Mouse and a keyboard.

If I buy MW2, it'll be for the PC.

ehhh..I use to feel that way. But the systems have really caught up in graphics. Plus the keyboard and mouse is easier and the PS3 supports keyboard and mouse anyway..I think i prefer my 42" plasma and comfy couch over a small PC screen and a chair.
I built a gaming PC all around the Crysis game but I have come to find myself buying more games for my PS3 even if offered on PC just cause its much more relaxing and enjoyable on TV and couch.

SX TOY

Reaction score
burnout paradise city is hands down bang for your buck game.
it has fast paced driving, smashing other cars, great online play, tons of add on content
you will not be disappointed with that game

RedXr

Reaction score
Sorry guys, FPS games for me will ALWAYS be for the PC. That's why I built a banging PC. The graphics on a console will never compare to what my 1GB Video Card can throw down and I never thought moving with a console gamepad was nearly as easy or fast as using a high DPI Laser Mouse and a keyboard.

If I buy MW2, it'll be for the PC.

I have a wheel/pedal combo, flight stick/throttle/rudder pedal combo and even an Infrared HUD (heads up display) unit for my PC. The PC accelerates IMO at FPS games and flight simulators... beyond that, I think it's a loss. The wheel/pedal combo on the PC is cool and realistic but it's a PITA to setup and move every time to play and the reality is that steering with a gamepad is just plain easier.

If I get the console, it'll be for more arcade-type games. I keep the sims for the more powerful PC. :top:

I really like the looks of DIRT2. I may pick that up. Online play is very important to me. I can't stand sitting in a room and playing with myself. I like other men to play with too. :laugh: So put that in your sig line and smoke it!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :motz:

Ok. then ya, dirt2 is by far superior to any racing game I have played to date (grid comes close). That is until GT5 comes out. :rockon:

Edit: BTW, I downloaded the Need for Speed Shift demo........That game licks peepee.

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plus the keyboard and mouse is easier and the PS3 supports keyboard and mouse anyway.

^ Wasn't aware of that. That is a BIG upside. I think I could deal with slightly less graphics quality, but I just can't play an FPS using a gamepad. This is me trying to play an FPS on a gamepad:

MonkeySplash3.jpg

I think i prefer my 42" plasma and comfy couch over a small PC screen and a chair.

Time to upgrade your monitor and chair. A 24" widescreen at about 18-24" away is plenty big for me. Not mention... remember the fam; the likelihood of me getting any TV time on the 42" LCD is HIGHLY unlikely. It's cool though - I prefer the comfort (and quiet) of my office. :biggrin:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :motz:

I'm not saying I CAN'T be swayed. The keyboard and mouse thing really makes a big positive difference.

RedXr

Reaction score
I'm not saying I CAN'T be swayed. The keyboard and mouse thing really makes a big positive difference.

Its just a learning curve you have to over come. My previous roommate was all PC for COD, got him to switch and now he only plays console...hehe.

Join us, this thread will have our clan, i mean your clan updated. So hurry up man dude guy bro....
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=31192

Last edited:

Black-X

Reaction score
If you wanna try out Dirt2 before you buy it, got the demo available on the ps store. As mentioned in another thread, bomberman ultra is a crazy party online game. SF4 and UFC are good fighting games, and NFS: Shift for racing. I'm usually playing madden 10 because of it being football season.

rios

Reaction score
me and my friends had a lot of fun with GTA4 and the Gran Turismo Prologue.
You can use any blue tooth headset, my friend has a Jabra and it does its job.
Battlefield: Bad company is also a fun game, very good online play

XRangel

Reaction score
my friend does PS3 mods so you can save games and blueray movies on there

Top Bottom