Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PS3!!!!!!!!!!!

trd_sport

Reaction score
Just got one.....added this last night and all I can say is holy ish!!!! Where the **** have I been for the past 3 yrs lol. Watched live free or die hard in blue ray and now Im back into all this electronic crap. Anyway I got the gran turismo game also and have playing that for the past 3hrs......what are some good games to get? Id like to try some of the online ones. With the new 1080p tv I will prolly never leave the house lol.:rockon:

R

racerx

congrats bro i like the games drift or dirt those are both pretty fun and you have to driv them like your are really behind the wheel so they are pretty hard t first but are a blast to drive

Grumpy

Reaction score
Can I come over and play?:biggrin:

Got to play PS3 when I visit my bro after the last meet, I know how you feel.
Get the Metal Gear Solid 4.:top:

SX TOY

Reaction score
I have some ps2 and ps3 games I have beat and could get rid of pm me if you are interested

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I have thought about getting one now that the price has dropped. But I haven't done it yet.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
games I really enjoyed
Ratchet and Clank:Tools of Destruction
Resistance 1 & 2
Uncharted
KillZone 2
Little big Planet
Dead Space
Force Unleashed
Resident Evil 5 is good
Metal gear solid 4 is GOOD..BUT the cut scenes are retarded long and kinda get annoying and make the game not as fun

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Metal gear solid 4
killzone2
battlefield 1942. Online only but it's tons of fun

congrats on getting one. Grumpy, you are always welcome at my house to play. Trying out NCAA football 2010. Blu Ray movies rock on this thing.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
**** you guys are making me want one of these :bawling:

Black-X

Reaction score
Just got one.....added this last night and all I can say is holy ish!!!! Where the **** have I been for the past 3 yrs lol. Watched live free or die hard in blue ray and now Im back into all this electronic crap. Anyway I got the gran turismo game also and have playing that for the past 3hrs......what are some good games to get? Id like to try some of the online ones. With the new 1080p tv I will prolly never leave the house lol.:rockon:

What kind of games are you into? UFC Undisputed was pretty good, mgs 4 like everybody else said, call of duty: modern warfare/ world at war (3rd person shooters), if you're into fighting games got street fighter 4, blazblue, and they just recently released marvel vs capcom 2 on the ps store. Uncharted 2 is coming out next month (been thinking about picking this up), and call of duty: modern warfare 2 comes out in november. CoD has some crazy online play, same with the fighting games. If you're not that good with sf4 or mvc2, stay away from playing online, you're gonna get frustrated as hell.

SX TOY

Reaction score
all I can say is the best entertaiment value I have ever seen in a game is burnout paradise city lots of good downloadable content and car carnage.

HiTek21

Reaction score
Call of Duty 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet
Resident Evil 5
Batman Arkham Asylum (I don't own it but I hear its really good)

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
congrats on the ps3...

matt go reserve yourself a copy of modern warfare 2...it released on november 10...:top: in the mean while cod4: mw will keep you busy and get you prepared for MW2...resident evil was fun...mgs4 was sick...if you like fighting games ufc undisputed and fight night round 4 are fun...the new motogp 2010 is still in development...no release date set for that game yet...

rice247

Reaction score
Batman Arkham Asylum is pretty good
Gran Turismo is supposed to come out this Holiday season
UFC is sick
Street Fighter HD Remix is the shit and only $15 from the PSN store.
Madden 10

trd_sport

Reaction score
games I really enjoyed
Ratchet and Clank:Tools of Destruction
Resistance 1 & 2
Uncharted
KillZone 2
Little big Planet
Dead Space
Force Unleashed
Resident Evil 5 is good
Metal gear solid 4 is GOOD..BUT the cut scenes are retarded long and kinda get annoying and make the game not as fun
funny you mentioned ratchet and clank...I just got that today and its alot of fun. I had a couple of them on ps2 so i knew i couldnt go wrong here.:top:
Ive also had a couple people people tell me about killzone2 so Ill prolly pick that up as well.
congrats on the ps3...

matt go reserve yourself a copy of modern warfare 2...it released on november 10...:top: in the mean while cod4: mw will keep you busy and get you prepared for MW2...resident evil was fun...mgs4 was sick...if you like fighting games ufc undisputed and fight night round 4 are fun...the new motogp 2010 is still in development...no release date set for that game yet...
Ill have to get modern warfare 2 it looks pretty good. :top:

I just got a wireless router for the apt so ill have to get that all hooked up soon. Im really liking the graphics and the blue ray is actually the main reason i got it and so far it hasnt dissapointed. The only thing I dont like about the new ones is you cant play the ps2 games on it, but they were sold out of the older versions all over town so I said oh well. Thanks for the suggestions thus far Ill have to check some of them out:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i need to get a blu-ray burner and see if ripping the games will work...:laugh:

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Matt, load tversity server on your home pc. This way you can stream all your media content to your ps3 and tv. Very slick.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
which version of tversity server did you download...pro or demo?

05Xrunner

Reaction score
the ratchet and clank was probably the best game...I cant wait for the new one to come out soon.

Top Bottom