Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PSTOC Dyno Day @ Drift Office 3/5/11

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this since I bought the truck but never really had the chance. Since its all toyota there should be some really awsome rides to see. Boosted corollas, 2jz swaps, supercharged xrunner?

http://pstoc.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5328
Ok, as promised we are having a dyno day all day at Drift Office. This will be a full event with all the goodies.....TBA!! :)

So details details details!

Cost: 3 pulls for $60 Cash, if paying with credit there's an extra fee.

Where: Drift Office
1535 Auburn Way North
Auburn, WA 98002

When: March 5th 2011
11am-6pm

Remember you must have your #1 spark plug wire or coil pack readily accessible to keep things moving smoothly as there is a connector that needs to be attached to it.

So what I need is people who are for sure in. Spots are limited so the sooner you pipe up the better! This is the event to be at so lets bring in the new year with some exhaust growls!!!

List of confirmed:
1.ToyotaMike
2.Camrygt4
3.BlueBlazeRacer
4.Jowings
5.jstoyotaguy6
6.Jiro

sixstringdave

Reaction score
""Remember you must have your #1 spark plug wire or coil pack readily accessible""

WTF? How would i get my truck there otherwise? Trailer it up i suppose...

EDIT: And i love how every single fuking time there is a meet or whatever in this area i have to be at work...

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
you dont have to unplug the coil pack they just have to be able to put a sensor near it to get your rpm.

what days do you not work usually? I kinda have a little say in when pstoc plans thier events. The next one you will be able to make it.

I will be bringing both my trucks and Sean(myguy) will be bringing his truck to the dyno day so we will have a small XR showdown even though I am pretty sure he will stomp me with the headers and maf-cal(that I sold him):top:.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I work every other week. As in, from thursday to wednesday. Then get from thursday to wednesday off. But there are times on my week off that i am real busy with shit i didnt get done during my week on... I work 12 to 14 hour days mostly. So i dont get anything done during that time, heh..

I'll make it one of these days. Im kinda busy at the moment with my new FX SHO waverunner i just bought too...:rockon:

Top Bottom