Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pushin N/A times further out of reach

Sykotic336

Reaction score
right on brother:top::top: if only we had a track id take a shot at it as well... i wanna see how good i can get it or just improve my skills:laugh:

Very impressive! :top:

Looks like them drag radials have proven themselves worthy... Once I can get my power to the ground, I hope to put up some much better times.
run slix:top:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
that is awsome, makes me feel pretty good that our n/a trucks could possibly hit the 13's well great job chris!!! now i have to get some practice in

5000XD

Reaction score
Its clear, skill does matter. People think it just about the truck, ultimately its all about the driver not the truck/car, especially with a manual tranny. Very nice times man.

Was that an SRT4 Neon? it really walked on you after second lol. Freaky quick lil cars. By the way, a bit off topic, I hear that Chevy Cobalt SS is a real killer too.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Its clear, skill does matter. People think it just about the truck, ultimately its all about the driver not the truck/car, especially with a manual tranny. Very nice times man.

Was that an SRT4 Neon? it really walked on you after second lol. Freaky quick lil cars. By the way, a bit off topic, I hear that Chevy Cobalt SS is a real killer too.

i dont whats worse getting beat by a Focus or Neon:eviltongue: lol. but the old Cobalts are a peice the new ones are supposed to quick as hell though but i aint had a chance to get a hold of one:frown:

Macda

Reaction score
Woohoo! I was there to witness you finally beat your old record time!

Congrats :)

5000XD

Reaction score
i dont whats worse getting beat by a Focus or Neon:eviltongue: lol. but the old Cobalts are a peice the new ones are supposed to quick as hell though but i aint had a chance to get a hold of one:frown:

The little cobalt beat a mazda3, a wrx and mitsu raliart in the last test in road&track! pretty sick. they way they wrote it its like this car is gonna be a hit. Sorry for going off topic :top:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I ****ing hate you..................

good job though.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
great times, that is great to see what a na x is really capable of

Top Bottom