Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Qa1 Rear Adj. Shocks available through Sittin Sic!!!

Reaction score
as long as that's what you listed in the payment order :top:

If not, let me know via PM asap so I can make sure you get what you need...

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I highly recommend this upgrade to anyone. Makes a world of difference for those running just blocks in the rear :top::crinklehair:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Bump......or should I say no more bump to the frame rail!
thanks.gif

Thanks again Shane & Philip, you're service is top-notch!

Reaction score
Thanks Grumpy!

For the rest of you waiting on PM's for shipping etc., things are a bit busy for Shane and I at the moment cuz he's closing down his restaurant for the winter and he's got even more to deal with than usual...

But in no time, we'll be in full force with everything! :top:

Thanks everyone!

micpun

Reaction score
What if i have rear blocks? i want to keep the 2" drop but been thinking about going with the CL and the QA1's. Im a little confused on the route i should take.

Xraided

Reaction score
whats the life expectancy on these bad boys?!?! 50k

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
they are rebuildable and revaulvable, so life as long as you are willing to spend the small about to have them worked over by a QA1 autorized service center, rebuilds is a matter of use but at-least 50k

Lucky X

Reaction score
my xr is dropped 4in all the way around and i want to be able to put my motorcycle in the back of it from time to time and when i do it rubbs my fender wells. will these fix my problem? are they air shocks or something else? if you can hit me back and let me know if it will and i would like to order some.

Top Bottom