Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

qa1's #TC-1905P

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Anyone know how i can get a set of qa1" ASAP????. I know Sittin Sic has them but i dunno id like to wait 2 months that i waited for my blocks from them. Not trying to bash but i know the turnaround time is a little slow. Some people need stuff soon before that mess there truck up waiting.

Murderface

Reaction score
Summitracing.com! That's where I got mine, even paid for 2nd day air and total came to $307 shipped:top:

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Its best to go to www.Streetsideauto.com enter the part code TC2501P and use the coupon code SAVE for the best deal. 10% off plus free shipping and no tax unless your in Kansas.

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
what the part number on summit racing

Just type TC1915P into the search function on Summitracing.com and it will take u right to where the shock is listed:top:

Its best to go to www.Streetsideauto.com enter the part code TC2501P and use the coupon code SAVE for the best deal. 10% off plus free shipping and no tax unless your in Kansas.

This site cost the same as Summitracing.com $279 shipped free ground, only reason I paid more was because I paid for 2nd day air.

Summit has a few wharehouses with one close to my house. Who ever is closest to u should be the winner since they're both the same price.

Nevermind! The coupon code didn't work the first time so I went back and re-entered it and it came to $254 shipped UPS Ground:top:

Thank Raversman for the great find!! Also put the same product code for the listing

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Not that I'm getting them anytime soon, but this thread has three different part numbers for the QA1's:

TC1905P
TC1915P
TC2501P

Which is the correct P/N for our truck?
If there a different P/N for stock, Sittin' Sic, and DJM heights?
:dontknow:

gregincali

Reaction score
Ordered mine from SittinSic. It only took a couple of weeks, And they included my back ordered low pro bump stops. Thanks SittinSic:rock::rock:

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

Slay0r

Reaction score
yeh, i spoke with streetside.com and they have them. my total came out to $251.91 after using the coupon code of "save" and its free shipping.

after i get back from out of town i will be ordering these

pinktaco

Reaction score
can you please tell me if the shipping is free to hawaii??? if not how much man can you ask them thankyou.

Not true. DJM is a 3-4" block. SS can be a 2" block or a 2.25" drop leaf.
not if you put them together:top:......

Last edited:

USAFX

Reaction score
got mine from the street side too.... question?
there are several settings.. I have 22's and I'm sitting sick.
what should I be?

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
I'm bad about sitting in front of the computer trying to find coupons for websites. streetsideauto.com coupon code QUICK25 saves you $25 dollars. TC2501P QA1's shipped to my door for $254.90.:top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
The 2501 are the only ones that people need there is no need for any other part # the 2501 are about 1/3" shorter than the 1905. The 2501 are almost two long as it is. Sorry to here about the horrible response when ordered the blocks from me. Wish I could have helped you out with these but I guess there will be more time to repay you.

Shane

pinktaco

Reaction score
The 2501 are the only ones that people need there is no need for any other part # the 2501 are about 1/3" shorter than the 1905. The 2501 are almost two long as it is. Sorry to here about the horrible response when ordered the blocks from me. Wish I could have helped you out with these but I guess there will be more time to repay you.

Shane

what?? why get the 2501 for than???

IndyXRunner25

Reaction score
According to QA1's website the TC2501P (12.25in compressed and 19in extended) the TC1915P (13in compressed and 20.5in extended)

There website does not show anything for that other part number.

Now the question is has anyone ever measured your center to center mounting points to see where our trucks sit at stock ride height?? And with the composite leafs? and blocks at different heights? That will determine what we should use to keep from bottoming out a shock or over-extending a shock.

kayo808

Reaction score
what?? why get the 2501 for than???

Did you not read what Shane posted? He said its shorter then the other one. And if you want to find out shipping to Hawaii is just go through the checkout process and then you can see it before you have to put credit card info. Hope that helps Casey:top:

Top Bottom