Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

qa1's #TC-1905P

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
Did you not read what Shane posted? He said its shorter then the other one. And if you want to find out shipping to Hawaii is just go through the checkout process and then you can see it before you have to put credit card info. Hope that helps Casey:top:

it would be 310 shipped to Hawaii

Murderface

Reaction score
According to QA1's website the TC2501P (12.25in compressed and 19in extended) the TC1915P (13in compressed and 20.5in extended)

There website does not show anything for that other part number.

Now the question is has anyone ever measured your center to center mounting points to see where our trucks sit at stock ride height?? And with the composite leafs? and blocks at different heights? That will determine what we should use to keep from bottoming out a shock or over-extending a shock.

My truck doesn't have a frame notch and I'm running 2" blocks in the rear. I have the part#1905 and they don't come close to cottoning out or over extending. Now if I had the DJM drop the shock would no doubt bottom out.

IndyXRunner25

Reaction score
So If my center to center stock height measurement is 16.5 inches and I do a 2.5 in drop in the rear with blocks then I will be at 19" ride height?? That sound right? So If I did the TC2501P I will be maxed out sitting at height?!?!

Shanes56

Reaction score
So If my center to center stock height measurement is 16.5 inches and I do a 2.5 in drop in the rear with blocks then I will be at 19" ride height?? That sound right? So If I did the TC2501P I will be maxed out sitting at height?!?!

Keep in mind that your axle height is what is changing not the Shock Mount. The shock mounts stay in the same location with any size blocks.

So you will still be stitting with a little over 3 inches of travel and the bumpstops will only alow a little under 2" with the OEM and a little over 2" with the low pros

the only time you need to worry about the length of a shock is if you actually change a mounting point of your shock. Lowering leafs and mount relocation are the only two (besides other custom setups) that would require you to change the size of your shock

So as previously stated

TC 2501P are the only shocks people need becasue they work with all applications, leafs, blocks and OEM

Top Bottom