Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raced a SRT-10 Ram!

RCE EATR

Reaction score
today i was driving home from school down the interstate cruising around 70mph and i saw a silver ram coming up behind me, stuck behind some cars.. i saw it had a big hood and just figured that was it.. about a mile up the road he passed me and i saw on the back it said SRT-10 and i was like oh hell yeah! lol. i looked a lil closer and noticed the exhaust and rims and brakes and all that stuff too. i quickly pulled back up next to him and looked over at him and it was some lil skinny guy who looked like he was 18 (maybe hes compensating for something driving that truck :stupid: lol) and he looked over at me and i motioned i wanted to run and he just smiled at me. so i floored it up to about 90 and slowed back down next to him and looked over and he was looking at me and then he motioned he wanted to go, so i shook my head up and down and he went. i thought we would do 3 beeps or something but guess not lol. he got a little jump, not too bad though and i pulled back up next to him by 100mph and then he backed off. i slowed down and when he came back by me he wouldnt even look at me :laugh::laugh:

had it been an even start he would have been basically at the back bumper of my car from 70-100. had i brake boosted, it wouldnt have even been close.. not too bad against the viper truck :biggrin:

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
nice race man. yeah you definitely would have killed him had he not got the jump on you

morcheez

Reaction score
i read that whole story thinking u were in an xrunner hah...thinkin yah ok buddy...dohhh haha..focus ftw

NixXR462

Reaction score
I'd be pissed if I bought a srt-10 and lost to a focus. I bet he never tells a soul about that race.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I'd be pissed if I bought a srt-10 and lost to a focus. I bet he never tells a soul about that race.

:laugh:

hell ya man... $55k viper power v-10 truck, crowned as the worlds fastest production pickup... coming in second place to a ford focus.. :rofl:

RCE EATR

Reaction score
lol yeah im guessing thats why he didnt even look at me when i let him back by after the race.. haha

and yeah david was s/c

go to the videos section and look at the thread with the title "focus at my work" and s/c xrunner vs. turbo focus

Top Bottom