Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Racks on racks on racks

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
Aww man its deleted. Hey Mar you down for the Rack Pack? If you floss one on your truck Ill give it a go.:wink:

Hooo fast he sold um. Was pretty cheap though. If i had money for racks i would sample :rolleyez: He was selling them 450. I got a quote from the yakima website for about 6 bills.

430327_1946890929771_770177844_n.jpg

Pretty nice racks on a SWB.

Last edited:

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Hooo fast he sold um. Was pretty cheap though. If i had money for racks i would sample :rolleyez: He was selling them 450. I got a quote from the yakima website for about 6 bills.

430327_1946890929771_770177844_n.jpg

Pretty nice racks on a SWB.

sick!:rockon:

xrunnah_nev

Reaction score
cool..is it the whisper system one...looking to pick up a set for the new kayak coming up..chee...

ho anybody here sponge or dive?..should have a xrunner meet up

Last edited:

nickwayland30

Reaction score
that blue truck what is the exact rack? i went on yakima site couldnt find one that looked like that with the flat piece that says yakima in front

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
I agree, should have a meet up or something. Would look cherreh one kayak on one X lol :biggrin:

xrunnah_nev

Reaction score
that blue truck what is the exact rack? i went on yakima site couldnt find one that looked like that with the flat piece that says yakima in front

what nick said..i couldnt find that rack either..

I agree, should have a meet up or something. Would look cherreh one kayak on one X lol :biggrin:

yah next time swell come in someone set em up..sandys test out the goPro n bbq..chee huu..haha

Last edited:

FNMFER

Reaction score
just to put some input (not Hating) but these rack will damage the rubber seals of your doors. i have thule bed racks because my friends rubber does not seal good and on the other side it tore. a cheap fix but to spend 450 or even 150 just to replace rubber aint worth it but then again my opinion....

I must be blind cause i dont even see that rack on the site, lol..shit

yo nev hit me up....

Last edited:

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
just to put some input (not Hating) but these rack will damage the rubber seals of your doors. i have thule bed racks because my friends rubber does not seal good and on the other side it tore. a cheap fix but to spend 450 or even 150 just to replace rubber aint worth it but then again my opinion....

yo nev hit me up....

Nice input mah braddah. Dont really like racks though cuz i have no use for them. I'm not a surfer or something :eviltongue: It's a nice touch to the XR but having it and not using it at all is a waste imo. I like the thule bed racks on your truck man.

Top Bottom