Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ran a GTO

RCE EATR

Reaction score
I was hangin out with this girl today and we were driving down the road and i was talking to her about the bov i wanted to get that recirculates but still makes the whistle noise (only one ive ever seen) and she didnt know what a bov does so i made my car make the pshhh sound a few times and when i did that i was next to this pos car but there was a black GTO behind it.

well a mile or so up the road it split from 2 lanes into 3 so i got in the middle lane and was about to move over in the right to go by everyone when i saw the gto coming and he was getting on it so as soon as he came by i moved over behind him and caught up, then he got on it and i did at the same time and i slowly pulled up behind him. only got up to 110 or so, but it was still pretty good. we had to back off because of traffic ahead and it went back to 2 lanes.

the girl i was with was sayin how she hopes i get it ticket and was kind of mad i was doing that (we had already seen a lot of cops and this was a very popular road) but then once we slowed down she mentioned she "hadnt ridden fast with me in a while" with a smile on her face, so i guess it was aiight.. lol.

but then we got over in the left lane and the GTO was caught in traffic so as we went by slowly i revved my engine and he revved his and we went on our way over to taco bell lol.

the GTO had at least an exhaust done to it without cats. dont know about what else..

overall pretty good though. especially considering i had another 145lb girl in the car w/me and he was by himself :rockon:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Hey have you ever run a s/c Xrunner?
If so I wonder what the outcome would be?:smile:

RCE EATR

Reaction score
haha yeah i ran davids supercharged xrunner and beat him. then he put on a 9.5psi pulley and we were basically even. but i just found out i wasnt running right (i had a line connecting pcv valve to intake tube not hooked up). either way its close with the 9.5psi pulley and david's mods. over 100 though i think i would still have a supercharged X, cept maybe gadgets.. lol.. under 45 though im pretty horrible.

145lb girl isnt bad when shes 5'8" and gorgeous as hell

and yes a ford focus..

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score

Alil bit of meat on the bones is better than skin and bones, IMO. :top:

I wanna play when I get the 75mm pulley, a new fuel pump and a new tune. :driver:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
actually im sure there is video, there is a thread about it too :biggrin:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
haha yeah i ran davids supercharged xrunner and beat him. then he put on a 9.5psi pulley and we were basically even. but i just found out i wasnt running right (i had a line connecting pcv valve to intake tube not hooked up). either way its close with the 9.5psi pulley and david's mods. over 100 though i think i would still have a supercharged X, cept maybe gadgets.. lol.. under 45 though im pretty horrible.

and yes a ford focus..

It could be worse if she was like 4'-2"....:laugh:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Ive beat gto's.. davis 22's could have slowed him.. i doubt youd take a x with urd and smaller pulley..

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Ive beat gto's.. davis 22's could have slowed him.. i doubt youd take a x with urd and smaller pulley..

he'd be better off racing a modded and tuned TRD truck. Unfortunately, he is a bit quicker then any of the trucks on this site. he is trapping about 1mph higher then I am. There are a few guys that talk about how fast their truck is, but until there is some comparable numbers, its to difficult to say whether they really are fast or all talk.

I think David had 24s. And Ive beat em too. :top:

:laugh: I heard you got him pretty good.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
haha thats crazy man, I wanna go to the track and put down some numbers too.

Thread jack - over

ntinhri

Reaction score
just wanted to post one more time before dave closes this thread too... poor dave good thing he can close htreads now.. if not hed prob. sell his x, its ok buddy..

Top Bottom