Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

re-wirin KETCHUP

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Well, since I was off today, I decided to rewire the X. I had ran some wires that ended up with me having engine noise thru the speakers when the truck was running. I re did it all.....and the noise is gone. Moved my CAP from under the pass seat to in the center console.

Ill take some pics of the X exterior tomorrow.....it got late so I didn't take any.....

DSCF5010-2.jpg

DSCF5013-2.jpg

DSCF5009-2.jpg

DSCF5011-2.jpg

DSCF5014-2.jpg

DSCF5015-2.jpg

DSCF5006-2.jpg

DSCF5005-2.jpg

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Is that amp under the back seat mounted on top of an insulated surface? Or is it secured to metal back there? ... or just sitting there?

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Looks like lot of work, very nice........:rock:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
its secure.....bolted to the metal...

Oh cool. I remember having a problem with an old Kenwood amp where if the case ever touched any metal on the vehicle, it would short out and pop the fuse. That's why I asked. Since then, I've made a habit of mounting amps on top of wood or plexi.

NixXR462

Reaction score
You know you didn't surprise me when I saw that your truck was finally finished and you only took a half a pic of it. I expect that out of you now.

ABP

Reaction score
What are the demensions of the amp mounted in the rear cubby? I am looking for an idea of what size amp will fit in that area before I purchase amps.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
You know you didn't surprise me when I saw that your truck was finally finished and you only took a half a pic of it. I expect that out of you now.

:laugh: Im going to take some tomorrow. Im making the body shop re-do the bedcover cause it wasn't smooth.....

What are the demensions of the amp mounted in the rear cubby? I am looking for an idea of what size amp will fit in that area before I purchase amps.

I really don't know brotha. It would be a pain to take it apart to measure it.....:dontknow:

Last edited:

ABP

Reaction score
:laugh: Im going to take some tomorrow. Im making the body shop re-do the bedcover cause it wasn't smooth.....

I really don't know brotha. It would be a pain to take it apart to measure it.....:dontknow:

I wouldn't want you to tear it apart just because I am too lazy to tear mine apart :biggrin:.
How about a brand and model for the amp. I could do a search and find the specs online.

MancheX

Reaction score
Looking good homie. YOu should of gave me a call to lend you hand lol.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Looking good homie. YOu should of gave me a call to lend you hand lol.

yeah....would have went faster if I did. I wanna change my diff and tranny fluid this week. U down?:dontknow:

MusTrd

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think Ketchup spends more time taken apart then it does put together

KX7

Reaction score
Looks like alot of work good job bro at least you did it yourself not pay or have someone do it for you.....:top:

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
not till Jan. Me, MancheX, and Raiden06BSP are doing mine tomorrow. You should stop by.....:rockon:

i would but you see.......some how....the sun...reflected off the moon....and it shined onto my tires.....and it deflated them.....so they are really low on air..........so you know.....:dontknow:

:laugh:

Top Bottom