Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

reality check pls watch!

shaX 07

Reaction score
Definitely some horrific stuff, most of which is just plain stupidity and people driving cars way beyond their limits.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
and aot were from movies tv shows and police chases however it serves its purpose and is definenlty a good post

nine9six

Reaction score
Yeah, I never race on the street. Nothing to gain, and everything to lose.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
i only accelerate quickly when im on massive freeways no rain and only when there is mminimal to no traffic , and never in cities or suburbs

nine9six

Reaction score
But then how will you come on XRU and share your awesome kill stories?

LOL, see all my performance mods? I won't be beating much on the streets. :laugh:

However, I am going to the Gainesville Raceway in a couple of weeks and can post my "I got destroyed by..." stories then. :top:

I've been tried once or twice by Corolla S', but I just roll on throttle and put some space between us. Haven't "raced" anyone.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
mods schmods ... you're faster than I am (now) :laugh:
I'll race ya

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Very similar to an older thread with these vids.
Always good to be reminded...

xrun09blueNY

Reaction score
many times i look guy driving y using a phone ,testing,o reading...until the thing happen...
they know ,they did a wrong thing....

bad for the other side(the people):fail:

nine9six

Reaction score
mods schmods ... you're faster than I am (now) :laugh:
I'll race ya

haha, c'mon down to Gainesville! I am not the best driver on Earth, but I've been racing (go-karts, MX, SX. quads, stock cars, sprint cars) so I know how to drive a little. :smile:

what about road head?

If getting road head is wrong, I never want to be right. That's the ONLY good thing about driving through an automatic car-wash. :top: :laugh:

PiNkY

Reaction score
Wow - first time seeing that vid. Def. a good post. Hell kind of makes me feel a lil sick. Just a good reminder to always drive safe and be smart when drivin :top:

Copernicus

Reaction score
So I'm watching this, and the first three are entirely made of j-walkers and pedestrians being not where they should be.

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
Definitely some horrific stuff, most of which is just plain stupidity and people driving cars way beyond their limits.

pretty much, then come those ppl on their phones, cant stand em, pull over and then use it

Mr.X

Reaction score
Yeah, I never race on the street. Nothing to gain, and everything to lose.

well said come on guys lets be safe out there im not going to lie i get on it here and ther but u need to know when and where :top:

nine9six

Reaction score
So I'm watching this, and the first three are entirely made of j-walkers and pedestrians being not where they should be.

But like they taught in Drivers Ed, defensive driving FTW! I'm not saying I have "Spidey Senses" but I try my best to be aware of everything going on around me when I'm driving. I might not see the Lambo going the other way, but I'll see "Mr. Change Your Pants While Driving" every time. :laugh:

...I loved that commercial. :smile:

(no homo!)

Top Bottom