Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rear view mirror

WickedMon

Reaction score
How do you remove the rear view mirror? I couldn't figure it out, I know it should be simple. :dontknow:

XrunDan

Reaction score
well, you have to position yourself just right with your feet planted firmly on the windshield, straddling the mirror. Then after a few grunts (don't sh!t urself....) and some naughty words it should jump right off.:biggrin:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
on the base check to see ,may have to feel if there's a tiny allen screw in /on the mount should be able to loosen setscrew and simply slide the rearview from the holder.DO NOT TRY TO PRY ON MIRROR you'll spidercrack you winshield for sure.:top:

wshsbears

Reaction score
if u can't figure it out, go to a tint shop, they know how to take em off real quick. they took mine off in 2 secs when they did my top strip

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
yeah if its not the setscrew type it might be the wedge type.in that case you gently tap either the under sid eor top side of the neck at the base and it should slide out of the holder.let a pro do it if in doubt.:top:

quicky06

Reaction score
i used to ut mirros n cars at work all the time. we would get somone in with a brken mirriior and my old service manager woud sell them a whoe assembly. i always just took a pair of channel locks grabbed th thing sideways and twisted and it oped right off. done it dozens of time never ahd a probem.

WickedMon

Reaction score
Thanks for that PDF I got it off. I'm going to tint my top strip later today. :biggrin:

Top Bottom