Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent pictures!

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
Thanks to kayo808, I just dropped my rear end .5" this past week, from 2" blocks to 2.5" blocks. Although it may not seem like a lot, it sure pulls the whole truck together making it look a lot more LEVEL.

Before - 2"blocks
IMAG0057.jpg

After - 2.5" Blocks
IMG_8126.jpg

Here are couple i really liked that i took earlier today as i got raped by a swarm of mosquitoes. :thumbdown:

IMG_8204.jpg

IMG_8201.jpg

IMG_8208.jpg

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
looks good, now just get some QA1s so the ride doesnt suck as much with our crappy Hawaii roads.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Looks real good man, not too much going on - very clean looking.

I like it.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
Sure thing, i bottom out like no other. but ive learn to drive more cautiously. I do love the look tho.

Workman3886

Reaction score
Looks good man! Loving the pics, the wife and I want to eventually go to Hawaii..

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
I noticed it is a little stiffer. but its nothing unbearable. But with maybe an inch to an inch and a half of clearnce from the axel and the low pro bump stop, bottoming out does occur much frequently.

kayo808

Reaction score
Glad you like the blocks Ryan. Thats your bday gift to yourself yeah lol. But your truck looks clean. Got to take me to that spot where you took your pics

xrunish

Reaction score
i like how you covered your license plate on the last photo but none of the others hahaha, and btw i have that same prototype plate too, i got from ala moana mall when i was there

easts1d3

Reaction score
im digging the yellow xbrace, did you powder coat it?

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
Glad you like the blocks Ryan. Thats your bday gift to yourself yeah lol. But your truck looks clean. Got to take me to that spot where you took your pics

Thanks again. but this place is up in st louis heights. Idk what the park is called. but i just remembered it up there and had a few hours to kill so i went up there. idk if your truck will make it hahaha

i like how you covered your license plate on the last photo but none of the others hahaha, and btw i have that same prototype plate too, i got from ala moana mall when i was there

Yeah i got pretty lazy after i did the first one. so screw it. but yeah i got mines from pearlridge. trying to inspire my creativity. :p

im digging the yellow xbrace, did you powder coat it?

no i spray painted it myself with the krylon fusion paint. and i like the yellow too. different from all the red.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
truck looks good. That 1/2" may not be much, but it is noticeable in the pics. Sits nice and level now.

Top Bottom