Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

recent win!!

BigBuff87

Reaction score
First off i havnt been on here in awhile because ive been changing appartments because a lousey roomate and having troubles but im getting that straightened out but i was cruising dow the feeder of I-45 and a new texas edition tundra 5.7 rolls up next too me and i think nothing of he he kept looking at me and he floors it he gets 1 car length on me (th time it took me to downshift) but needless too say i hate saying i beat a fellow toyota owner but i floored it and flew by him i got up to 115 and then had to slow down to turn off too my apartment but he passed by honked and gave me a thumbs up to pay respect haha but i couldnt believe how bad i flew by him!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Nice bro, its also really cool that he gave you props... :rock: its the toyo love

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
on the highway they loose their scare factor. from a dig though they are tough for most x's. even the crew max long beds are popping out 14.7s at the track stock.

i spanked one nasty the other night. he was trying to show off to his buddy riding shotty, but the laugh quickly turned on him:wink:

Natas

Reaction score
Very nice!! Around here I only get Chevys and Fords messing with me, oh, and the occasional Dodge. :dontknow: :laugh:

Top Bottom