Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

recruited1 + jetta kill

BigBuff87

Reaction score
well i was riding out in the woodlands and there i see it a BSP X so i finally got next ti him and his is now sticking his head out the window tellin me how rare it was to see another X and i tell him about the site and he got excited so i gave him the web address and he said he would check it out when he got home so like that wasnt enough excitement to see and talk to yet another fellow X owner as i was headed home on the interstate a jetta pulls up to me and revs up so i look at him and smile and wave bye he looks at me and laughs and all he say was my tailights in the distance haha then i exited and he never saw me again thought i would share that witheveryone :top::driver:

Tapp

Reaction score
Nothing like seeing a fellow X, who is just as excited about your truck as you are!!!
and nice kill!!!:top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
nothing like recruiting one for the common good...then smoking some german engineering for a quick pick me up :hahaha:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
nice kill bro. never like those german vw...haha recruiting i see. just like the army...xru :rock:

Top Bottom