Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Redeeming Myself - TRD X-Runner Pics

dermaestro

Reaction score
Completely missed the TRD X-Runner at the Good Guys show in Orange County, so I went down to the Del Mar show this past Saturday, just to get some pics of it...

Impressions, not nearly as bulky as the pics I've seen of it online. Very impressive in person. Yellow is even agreeable for the truck. Blower looks small in person, but the set up is clean.

I still don't like the gauge cluster, but the steering wheel is t!ts. Rear disc brakes and the exhaust are killer.

Here's the few pics I got of it:

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! LOVE THAT TRUCK!:top: :top: TWO TIMES!

XDsm

Reaction score
You are hereby re-deemed:biggrin:

I love that truck. If it was in black that would be insane:adore:

chrisbutts

Reaction score
That sc setup certainly looks nice! Is it supposed to be the same hp increase as the URD one?

Nice to see them taking something popular like the blacked out headlights and putting it on the truck. You know they're gonna make that an option soon.

I could do without the yellow. Call me crazy but I'd like to see them offer it in white.

Hitman

Reaction score
I wonder if they have that steering wheel for sale?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if they have that steering wheel for sale?

Hell no! I think the truck is the chit... but why can't we buy any of these things Toyota!!!!!!!!! It pisses me off. Stop showing the truck if you're never gonna sell the add-ons. :bird:

lenie03

Reaction score
maybe it's just me but that steering wheel reminds me of the one in my sisters celica :hmmmm2:

07XR808

Reaction score
Some of the parts are already for sale....

From a quick look interior-wise:

-TRD Steering Wheel
-TRD Quickshifter Knob

-Not the gauge cluster but imo its ugly

Exterior wise:
-TRD BBK
-Blacked out headlights (do it yourself)

I forsee that TRD will release the rims later on. I'm sure by the end of this year we will see a roll pan avaliable. The only thing that i really want is the s/c and engine mods

XDsm

Reaction score
I think theres different color combos you can pick from, $700 ! but its such a sexy steering wheel !

It's that kind of dough bc it has an air-bag. I think the wheel is sick, if only I had that kind of cheese:frown:

shook

Reaction score
Last edited:

07XR808

Reaction score
Top Bottom