Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RedLantern's turbo build....

Redlantern

Reaction score
Another piece of the puzzle that came in this week. Some urd injectors.

null_zps33156dff.jpg

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Any time frame when you are going to tackle the trans lines?

Redlantern

Reaction score
I have a lot going on for the next few months for a convention I'm attending. Gonna be out of town and won't be back till the end of August. So not until I get back.

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
I have a lot going on for the next few months for a convention I'm attending. Gonna be out of town and won't be back till the end of August. So not until I get back.

Well you DID say it'd be a slow build in the original post!! :laugh:

Redlantern

Reaction score
:crinklehair: nice dude! Go make some power soon!
Thanks bro. Glad our trade worked out. I'll get there eventually. Btw close your for sale thread on the injectors.

Well you DID say it'd be a slow build in the original post!! :laugh:
Haha yea I did say that didn't I? I didn't realize how quick I was gathering parts till I noticed what else I needed. Everything was just coming to me at a good price so I would always jump on buying them. It's a good thing....but bad at the same time... Xru and tw is evil!!!

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Thanks bro. Glad our trade worked out. I'll get there eventually. Btw close your for sale thread on the injectors.

Haha yea I did say that didn't I? I didn't realize how quick I was gathering parts till I noticed what else I needed. Everything was just coming to me at a good price so I would always jump on buying them. It's a good thing....but bad at the same time... Xru and tw is evil!!!

YUP ya did -- I just outsourced MY build :D

In 2 more weeks I'll be :burnout2: all the way from MD to FL!!

Demented Dave in Boring Bagram Afghanistan

Redlantern

Reaction score
I actually had time to dip the front end before the sun went down. No more chrome.

null_zps6c81fd6d.jpg

YUP ya did -- I just outsourced MY build :D

In 2 more weeks I'll be :burnout2: all the way from MD to FL!!

Demented Dave in Boring Bagram Afghanistan

Sweet bro! You'll be back on US soil in no time! U must be excited! Happy for you and welcome home. :top: :rockon:

Last edited:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
pop your chrome toyota emblem off and spray it black. little things make a big difference :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh!!! I forgot to mention. Thank you for the goodie bag!!! I scarfed that thing down in almost 10 minutes while at PF. It was soooo good.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I was hungry and those cookies were like crack. Lol

Redlantern

Reaction score
null_zps5d08eb01.png

Heres my accomplishment for today. Not a big update but one less step for me to do. Tapped for my drain line and ran a heat test to make sure nothing leaked. Success! Used a bolt on -AN fitting if you're all wondering why you don't see any welds.

X-roller

Reaction score
Woot woot! Exactly what I used! Now the line that connects to that needs to go on. Along with the turbo. :top:

Redlantern

Reaction score
Haha. Yea. It will in due time. Once I get back ill have to relocate my transmission lines first. Then I can start bolting everything on.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like it is nearly time then. :D

Redlantern

Reaction score
About a month and a half or so lol.

So the crush gaskets failed me after 2 days of driving. So I got it properly taken cared of today at work.
null_zpsdb33212d.jpg

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That is the back side I see. Just noticed that. Is the front side tapered? I imagine it is but just want to make sure.

Top Bottom