Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rennurx build thread

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
This has become quite the metamorphosis of a build......

hrspwr236

Reaction score
What in the world happen to this one? Cause of Death?

rennurx

Reaction score
Yup trucks gone. Figured I was already ditching the motor might as well ditch the heavy truck too.

Honestly kinda got bored with it. I liked the idea of having the highest HP stock motor Tacoma and after starting the ls swap and what not kinda lost interest. Trucks parted out and gone.

Was picking up a fully caged Miata but probably gonna hold off now. I'm very indecisive if u havnt noticed.

Still planning to ls swap a Miata tho. But just gathering parts at the moment. Gf and I wanna do the house mod first, yes again. Didn't get anywhere last time we tried.

But the parts list is growing. Got the a1000 and fpr, couple more parts for the motor and still searching for a good deal on the trans.

Once I get my own garage I'll find the donr vehicle. Probably still a Miata. And get it moving along..

But this build has come to an end! It was fun tho! No longer an x owner but I'm sure I'll be in here from time to time!

Doublld

Reaction score
so im torn you said purple was gay how about a miata?? lol jk just busting your balls

rennurx

Reaction score
Hahahahu know my entire truck was purple based right? Lol Miata will be too lol.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember watching a show back in the day on the Monster Miata... if I recall correctly, they said it would haul ass in a straight line (of course, low weight > lots of HP) but when you got to a turn expect to do nothing but donuts - no ability to keep the power to the ground in a corner.

Doublld

Reaction score
Hahahahu know my entire truck was purple based right? Lol Miata will be too lol.

lol. i did know i had to give you crap. also im good on the fogs i have to make a custom bumper since all the crap im jamming everywhere wont fit

rennurx

Reaction score
After the swap it all but keeps a pefect 50 50 weight balance so idk y it wouldn't handle. And your only adding 100ish lbs after the swap... Minus mine will be turbo lmao.. And that was the monster Miata using the big heavy ass ford 5.0 not the ls. Big difference. I've read a lot of builds who track them after the swap and they all love it.

Top Bottom