Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RiceKiller Meet

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
w1zn6f.jpg

RKC is proud to announced the official details for the DFW Monday Night GTG!

Coming off of what many would consider to be a weak 2009 after the departure from Reed-Speed, RKC went back to the drawing board in winter of 2009. Talking to members we determined what the people who love the meets really want. A great location with good lighting, a nice part of town, good food, plenty of parking, highway access, and more cars. Taking everything into account I began research and development in December 2009. Knowing full well I could not say anything until I was 100%, it has been a true burden on me to know I was working on such a massive new location and not be able to share it with you all. Now, after the final negotiations have ended, I am happy to report that we are good to go.

My hope is that this will be a night-time Cars & Coffee, only with real food, even MORE cars, and that vibe you can only get from a night-time car meet. Whether we reach that goal or not, I think everyone will agree this new location is light-years improved on our locations since 2006!

Starting March 22nd 2010, the RKC Monday Night GTG will be held at Rock-N-Rogers in West Plano, 1 mile from WillowBend Mall, and 3 miles from Cars & Coffee. Close proximity to two major highways you all know and love, North Dallas Tollway and George Bush Turnpike. Less than 20 minutes from Mesquite, and easily accessible from nearly anywhere in DFW. Truly, this is a dream location that can only be compared with Cruisers in Frisco of 2006 in terms of sheer size, lighting and organization. Only now in 2010, I have 4 more years of experience, 50+ sponsors, and a first class group of auto-owners who embrace and encourage "ricekiller values". We have every reason to believe that this will be the BEST RKC MEET YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

Check out our host!

The restaurant is a 50's style diner serving shakes, burger, chili fries, beer & wine. They also have a 100 seat patio that over-looks the all new 100-spot VIP section! Every RKC member gets 20% off the total meal purchase! You have to try one of their burgers! Make sure to visit their website, signing up for the email list ensures your first burger on the 22nd is FREE!!!

http://rock-n-rogers.com/

Monster Energy returns as our title sponsor for the 4th straight year and will be supplying $2000 in free drinks every week while supplies last! We will have trash cans on site, event staff, directed parking, and plenty of fun things to see and do. The sponsor-alley will host weekly displays by our site vendors where you can get deals on car parts, learn to detail your car and more. Special guests through out the year will include professional race drivers, out-of-state owners, personalities, celebrities and other car-related people of importance. We want to make sure that every Monday Night there is only ONE place to be in DFW if you love cars - ROCK-N-ROGERS in West Plano!

The lighting is first class, it does not got larger than this!

2a9ba55.jpg

Here are pictures of what the parking lot looks like at night currently.

mki106.jpg

dox7qg.jpg

w6qyoi.jpg

behjqd.jpg

RSVP on Facebook! All members of all forums are invited!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...1309810&ref=nf

See you all there!!!

Last edited:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Free Monster, thats awesome. Wish I could make it, but I live to far away.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
The free monster isn't that much of an incentive... they always give us the kind that sucks, like yellow. haha.

MusTrd

Reaction score
Just let me know Kyle, I'll go.....you still have my #?

MusTrd

Reaction score
Funny thing is, whoever you sent that message to would have said yes.......obviously it's their number, they got the message :stupid::laugh:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Well, azzwipe, maybe they didn't recognize my number, so then I would have known it wasn't you. BEOTCH! haha

Yallrun

Reaction score
Dang look at the rules, is hitler running this? lmfao j/k

preXrunner

Reaction score
I don't know how cold its up there... but its like 50 in C-Stat

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
It didn't end up being that cold, weather man is an idiot. Oh well. next week I guess.

MusTrd

Reaction score
Yea it's not that big of a deal since they have them every week, might as well wait until it's warmer.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Yeah, last time you came during the cold weather, it got cancelled 20 minutes later, haha.

Top Bottom