Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ricky's 2006 SWB on ebay...

NixXR462

Reaction score
Daaaamn, I'm not going to lie I miss the hell out of it. They gave me 14,800 so that would be a steal at 10k. That truck is getting around pretty good. I traded it in at pelham then went to hueytown now all the way to northport! I hope someone that'll take of it buys it and not some punk ass high schooler.

rich017

Reaction score
People are just giving their trucks away.

I just don't get it.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
People are just giving their trucks away.

I just don't get it.
6.0 gto? Id give my truck away too LOL....the market isn't as good as you and some of these other cats thinks it is on trade in.... :wink:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
damn 10K would be a great deal. Yea, the used car market sucks bro.

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
Daaaamn, I'm not going to lie I miss the hell out of it. They gave me 14,800 so that would be a steal at 10k. That truck is getting around pretty good. I traded it in at pelham then went to hueytown now all the way to northport! I hope someone that'll take of it buys it and not some punk ass high schooler.
profile much???? ur as bad as the insurance companies lollolololol jk

ntinhri

Reaction score
If it wasnt so customized they would have sold it already.... I think it looks nice, but when you trade or try to sell a customized truck your really narrowing down who it appeals to.. Suggestion, get it back to stock before trade, it will bring you more $$$$

Top Bottom