Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS Ride Of The Month? OH YEA!!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
ROTM has been chosen...more details coming soon....

Last edited by a moderator:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Look at the thread title and then see if you can figure it out. :wink:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Oh.... now that was a newb question haha. Sorry and thanks for the answer. :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Someone here is foaming... It's not about who contributes the most. As it turns out if your not a douchebag to others on the forum or to those around you that good things can come from it. For the longest time people were nominated by the general forum and then voted by the staff then it went to public vote. You have a nice ride but a negative outlook. Step up your attitude to your trucks standards and do work son. :rock:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Someone here is foaming... It's not about who contributes the most. As it turns out if your not a douchebag to others on the forum or to those around you that good things can come from it. For the longest time people were nominated by the general forum and then voted by the staff then it went to public vote. You have a nice ride but a negative outlook. Step up your attitude to your trucks standards and do work son. :rock:

I couldn't agree more. Someone can have a dope ride, but a weak attitude and not have the first lick of people skillz. Who ever is chosen deserves it for many reasons and not just their post count.

TRD-X

Reaction score
All this BS is why it was nice not having the ROTM and that's IMO! :eviltongue:

BTW Donny's right and nuff said. :deadhorse:

Murderface

Reaction score
I may have fun once in a while with some replies I make but I never make it personal. I always try to help out with as much as I can because I enjoy it. With that being said I would never be disappointed if I was never chosen for TROTM and would be more then happy for whoever is chosen. Its an honor to be chosen and whoever is chosen should look at it that way.

Congrast to whoever will be chosen for this month:top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Contributer Of The Month should be the official name.

You may be right, but not with the meaning you are implying. It is about who contributes to this site the most, but not monetarily. Someone deserving of ROTM is someone who is a dedicated member to this site. Your truck really has very little to do with it. You can spend $30K on you truck but if you have a piss poor attitude and don't help your fellow members you (collectively, not you personally) won't ever sniff ROTM. It's much more about the person behind the ride. So to any of the new members out there, or others that need a refresher, if ROTM is something you strive to be, think about what I just wrote. Help your fellow members, go to your local meets, be an active member on the forum. Those type things don't go unrecognized by your peers.

Generation-X

Reaction score
Curiousity killed the cat....thank goodness for 9 lives mines almost dead...............

I have lots of people in my thoughts that are deserving of this so im curious who gets picked

butters607

Reaction score
so do you guys (mods) have a official date for when your going to release the winner info?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
so do you guys (mods) have a official date for when your going to release the winner info?
I received the HI-RES pics from the winner this morning. So once we cut/crop the truck with the new banner, an announcement will be made:top:

butters607

Reaction score
cool thanks for the quick update you guys are very hardworking on this site!!!!

Top Bottom