Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rims For Sale

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
I have had these wheels in my shed for about 2 years. They were on my X for about 3 months, then I when with a black spoke 20. There are no scratches and are still in the factory boxes. Comes with lugs locks, and valve stems. NO TIRES. I will take photos if someone is interested, (its freak'n cold). I really dont want to ship these and am looking for a pick up. I'm am trying to get $600.00 Like I said they where only on the truck for a short time (less than 500 miles!) PM me if your interested, they will also fit Mazda and 5 lug Fords.

HITPOP.jpg

rich017

Reaction score
Are they the same rims?

The one in the pic is a 6 lug

KETCHUP

Reaction score
R they 18s? do they have tires on them?

Yallrun

Reaction score
Dam those are nice, if only the center was powder coated or brush I'd snag them. I like the lip, but the center is...............just much chrome. Dam! Good luck on the sale bro!

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
The pic is from the website not the actual wheel
They are 18's. I will post the label on the box.

Here are more photos, thanks for the responses. By the way this is the first time these boxes have been opened in a long time. The only mark that I can see are where the box touched the wheel. I looks like it should buff out. Other marks that I found are from the handling when the tires were removed. Its just grease that wiped off.

DSCN1608.jpg

DSCN1609.jpg

DSCN1610.jpg

DSCN1611.jpg

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
dang they look nice I just wish they were an inch wider those would be great for a staggered setup though, as fronts wheels and throw 9.5 on the back

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
With that being said I dont all the sizes available in this wheel and all four must go. I have to get these things out of my shed to make room for a table saw!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
If I were you I'd look at selling them on a FWD forum......unfortunately with the width of the wheel and the offset you're looking at these sucking into the wheel well by 18mm, that offset would be more suited for an altima or maxima. But good luck with the sale. :top:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i have a feeling this is a shot in the dark but any pics of them on your truck?

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
i have a feeling this is a shot in the dark but any pics of them on your truck?

No sorry, They did have the stock tires on them and I could not take the wheels back once they were mounted. It was too much chrome for me and I bought new wheels and tires.

Top Bottom