Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

road trip ideas

on to the neXt

Reaction score
So I was thinking next summer (I know that's a long time away) taking a trip up to Canada and making some scenic stops along the way and maybe meeting up with some fellow x owners along the way. So my questions are, any stop I need to make, any nice and cheap hotels to sleep at before hitting the road again, and where would be a good spot to end up at in Canada for a "tourist" with keeping in mind money will be stretched anyway possible?

Thanks in advance

nick_gz1

Reaction score
well you could hit up niagara falls outside of buffalo. its a site to see, but not even an whole day event you can hit it up and still have time to get back on the road.

easts1d3

Reaction score
What are your hobbies and things you like to do? I guess that will determine where and what you will like to do

Niagra falls is pretty nice and there is a lot to do

I'd be down to throw a meet when you come to the Great white north. Even if we could have it at my parents place, we have 10 acres and a in ground pool so we could have a shindig

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
How far do you want to travel into Canuck country ?

Gadget

Reaction score
Stop by and check out those OCC folks if they are still in business then. Might be the last chance to do so.

G

CBRBob

Reaction score
There is one of the best tracks in N. America called Calibogie. Maybe try and ride one day while you are up there. I believe the team that runs the track days is called Pro6.

Top Bottom