Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roadtrippin' it!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Hey PAC NW'ers!

I'm heading into the Seattle area this weekend, more specifically Friday on a completely random road trip. I will be in Vancouver for a day as well, but Seattle will be a two day extravaganza.. also heading through Spokane and Coeur d'Alene (sp?) on the way back. Hopefully I see a few XR's rolling around!!

If anyone wants to meet up shoot me a PM and we'll talk!!

SX TOY

Reaction score
sounds fun
have a great drive:driver:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Yeh! I'm not really driving, thankfully, and I'm not taking the XR. I'm leaving tonight with a few friends in their lexus, so it'll be a nice drive that I can sleep in the back. I work just over 14 hrs today with a 10 hr car ride.. haha.

And I'll always be safe!!

Grumpy

Reaction score
You need to come further south. We have many XR here :laugh:

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
lol. i live here too and can count on one hand how many i have seen rollin around. lol

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Heh, it seems that you have a few followers Phoenix. Since when do people that dont live in the northwest post in our section? Hahaha! Since you posted, thats when!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
hahah oops, sorry! I won't do it again ;)

But if you guys wanna get together, that'd be neat! I'd like to meet some fellow XRu-ers one day :)

I gotta peace out thought. Its almost four am and I gotta get on the road!!

Top Bottom