Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rock Chips

CanuckXtruck

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. The flaps don't look all that bad. What type of flap did you buy?

I don't remember the actual brand, they were just a flat re-enforced rubber flap. I trimmed them to fit around the raised area inside the fender well and installed in the normal way.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
What is the best way to get the film. Do you get it in a roll or pre cut? Wouldn't it be a pain in the ass if you had to cut it yourself. My truck is new so I do not have this problem yet. So, if anyone has a pic to show what areas to cover with the film would be great. Peace.

CanuckXtruck

Reaction score
Can you post pictures standing farther away from the truck so we can get an entire profile view with them on.

This one might be too distant, but you can see them if you zoom in. If you want I can take a new one if I have it out today. Maybe tomorrow at work?

Attachments

• TruckTrailer3.jpg
    TruckTrailer3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 95

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
What is the best way to get the film. Do you get it in a roll or pre cut? Wouldn't it be a pain in the ass if you had to cut it yourself. My truck is new so I do not have this problem yet. So, if anyone has a pic to show what areas to cover with the film would be great. Peace.

Last time I went to Kragens auto supply they sold it in a roll.

RedXr

Reaction score
ya i just noticed that the other day and its sucks really bad:thumpdown:

Top Bottom