Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rockville md

DCxrunner

Reaction score
I was in Rockville, Germantown area not to long ago buying a subx from a member not to long ago.

xrunnin123

Reaction score
thanks!

Sweet, yea its nice to see theres some guys not too far away I use to work out in sterling va I believe it was mercure circle or something? idk whatever haha I just bought mine about 2 months ago and im loving it even though I thought it would be a little quicker haha but I guess ill have to do it myself!

Doublld

Reaction score
Sweet, yea its nice to see theres some guys not too far away I use to work out in sterling va I believe it was mercure circle or something? idk whatever haha I just bought mine about 2 months ago and im loving it even though I thought it would be a little quicker haha but I guess ill have to do it myself!

Ya yall should check my build out so you can see what possibilities can be it's doubllds juggernaut build

xrunnin123

Reaction score
Tried your profile but I cant get to anything regarding your build I guess Im just not too familiar with navigating around yet

Top Bottom