Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roll Tide Baby!!!!!!

roy365

Reaction score
Ok....so I had to do it!!!! I was born & raised in Bama and I am a big Bama fan even though I didn't attend there. Tonight is the big game. Who you got?

You know me......I'm taking the Tide for our 15th , and 2nd straight championship. :blurock:

If we keep ND's qtrback in the pocket it shouldnt be too difficult of a win. He's no Johnny Football, but he's got some quicks.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Good luck with them, its going to be a good game. At least I hope it is.

roy365

Reaction score
A&M did roll on them...

Notre Dame is nowhere near an A&M type team. Hell Pitt took em to triple overtime. They shoulda lost the Stanford game as well. Just sayin.......but yes Johnny Football got him a Heisman due to his performance against the Tide.

krazysyko85

Reaction score
Taking Bama...to me they play way better when they are in the championship game like last year when they shutout LSU..

chatt x

Reaction score
Heard the best saying about this game today.......the golden domers vs. the mobile homers! Rooooooolllllllll tide!:biggrin:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
45-13 that was a damn close call right there

roy365

Reaction score
Heard the best saying about this game today.......the golden domers vs. the mobile homers! Rooooooolllllllll tide!:biggrin:

Yeah not too bad for a bunch of "cousins" playing together! :rofl: The highlight of the game was the two Bama players shoving each other. LOL

RMFT!!!!!!!!! :blurock:

Top Bottom