Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rota P45Rs installed!!!!!

SooRunner

Reaction score
P45 is flat face and P45"R" is concave. That's the difference between the two.

808XR10

Reaction score
To start off. I know they're Rotas. I don't care. I actually have Volk GT-Ns and Racing Hart CP8s on my Civic. I didn't want to buy high dollar rims for my truck, cause it goes kind of offroading to get me up to the spot where we ride dirtbikes.

I also reused my OEM tires, cause they're still good and there is no track to race. They suck and I'll just wait til they get bald and I can go staggered with the tire size. Actually had to stretch the sidewalls to seat too.

Specs: Rota P45R
18 x 9.5
+30mm offset
in Hypersilver

roadblock.jpg

calmbeforethestorm.jpg

crablegged.jpg

reflector.jpg

twins.jpg

And for the one's thinking about a correct offset. I was amazed how much of it is still kept under the fender. Chekc out the pics below. Although, according to the wheel calculator that I used in the sticky thread, with this offset, the rim's outter lip is 19mm more out and the rim is 14mm more deep in the fenderwell. I want it to come more out, so I am going to install 5mm spacers, to bring them out more. Also, the pic of the front is with -1.0 degree camber and the sidewalls slightly stretched.

apartmentfront.jpg

apartmentfender.jpg

sup bro, where did you mount your tires at? i wanna do mines too but im gonna use my stocky tires too. lmk thanks

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
^^^^ He mounted them at his job. He did them himself when he use to work at Honda. Now he works at Acura. From what I remember, he can't do it anymore cause of job regulations and rules. Take it to any wheel shop, they'll do it.

xrunish

Reaction score
you ever check out the volk replicas? there 1800 i believe

808XR10

Reaction score
^^^^ He mounted them at his job. He did them himself when he use to work at Honda. Now he works at Acura. From what I remember, he can't do it anymore cause of job regulations and rules. Take it to any wheel shop, they'll do it.

any shops that you would recommend? i have a set of work meisters and i dont want the lips to get fukked. lmk man. aloha

Top Bottom