Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rotora 355 brake install

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well as some of u know I have the Rotora 355mm BBK front and rear. Front are 6 piston and rear are 4.
So i figured i would just start this to show u all about it. I will post pics for u all tonight.

ultraxr

Reaction score
Less posting... more installing and pictures. :laugh:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
WTH kinda thread is this!!! No pics no bueno!!!

Reaction score
I saw the pictures sorry guys this is insider view, local Magic City Mods we might do a Magic City thread :rockon:Mark it looks very Ferrari !!!...... woot looks way too kool bro I wish I had the cash to do that, oops but, I am installing the cams next week thanks to Hit man REV thank you Jason;..... Awsome job Mark nice of you to share with all of us your 4R project I am sure G aproves this Mod Thanks! :top:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Oh yeah......:blurock:
First pic: Did somebody say brakes???
Second pic: rear brakes dust shield trimmed n the 2 bolt mounts needed to be trimmed to accomodate the bigger caliper n bracket. THe top one has been trimmed n the bottom is the factory. I left like this for u all to see for the pic.
Third pic: says Whitebeauty on Calipers is rear set.
Fourth pic: front set
Fifth pic: Tada!

Attachments

• IMAG0640.jpg
    IMAG0640.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMAG0642.jpg
    IMAG0642.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMAG0653.jpg
    IMAG0653.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMAG0578.jpg
    IMAG0578.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMAG0646.jpg
    IMAG0646.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Reaction score
Dude that looks sick that is what I am putting in the front of my X 4 piston Stoptec you have a lot of weight in your racing limo and confort yes ,I miss ,I had a 4 door Tundra 144" wheebase limo ride hard to park nice power plant for the Taco then a ,Suburban just like an effeciency oh i miss the space but speed and performance rules!:crinklehair:

FJLED

Reaction score
Out of curiousity what diameter rims are you running?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks great man! I wish it was practical to do the rear BBK on our trucks, but other than looks it's no good for us!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Out of curiousity what diameter rims are you running?

I believe that the minimum necessary diameter is 18". I am not 100% positive though.

Nothing sexier than functional performance upgrades. :top:

Last edited:

FJLED

Reaction score
I believe that the minimum necessary diameter is 18". I am not 100% positive though.

Nothing sexier than functional performance upgrades. :top:

Thanks thats what I was really looking for. Based purely off the diameter measurements I've taken it should fit a 17" wheel (haven't looked at caliper to the face of the wheel correlation). Just wasn't sure if anyones tried or only ran 18" plus wheels.

Top Bottom