Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rotora's have arrived

xrgilly

Reaction score
well i got started on it and I'm just not confident in my abilities so I'm waiting till sunday so i can't get help from pops lol ah well

i don't want to get into taking the hub apart to take the dust shield off and don't feel like cuttings it off

xrgilly

Reaction score
ya i was just talking to corey about it I've got everything back together now so ill leave it for another day... 2 f'ing hot outside anyway

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
starting the install rotora's customer service is great emailed them 5 min later they called and cleared up everything

you actually got in contact with someone at rotora??? Thier webiste has been down for over a year, and last time i called them the number was "disconnected"....

I assume you figured out what the washers are for? :top:

JFrame

Reaction score
you actually got in contact with someone at rotora??? Thier webiste has been down for over a year, and last time i called them the number was "disconnected"....

I assume you figured out what the washers are for? :top:

He probably just called Tundra Racing.

triumphx

Reaction score
Get it knocked out bud!! Once you finish one side the other is cake

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Im pretty sure somewhere around these thread i put rotora's number in here. When i had a issue with mine i was in constant contact with them.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Im pretty sure somewhere around these thread i put rotora's number in here. When i had a issue with mine i was in constant contact with them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^look above

and what was your issue just out of curiosity?

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Massive dusting. ended up being some old brackets that were not upgraded when purchased.
oh snap u must have posted while i was typing...sweetness

xrgilly

Reaction score
Massive dusting. ended up being some old brackets that were not upgraded when purchased.
oh snap u must have posted while i was typing...sweetness

gotcha i wish i could have gotten the 6 pot kit but with the price difference i couldn't do it

easts1d3

Reaction score
those look soo sexy! now you have to do the rear disk conversion! lol

xrgilly

Reaction score
those look soo sexy! now you have to do the rear disk conversion! lol

not worth the cost brother 1000$ bucks for just looks....no thanks.... u have to add a bias valve and tune the back down or it will lock up all the time... not enough weight in the back
these will stop the x like a mofo anyway lol

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Damn, those are nice. Im stuck between buying these or a set of work wheels that I found... but I think Im leaning towards brakes, especially with the discount. So get these things on and let me know how they are so I can make a decision soon! I need a big mod. Haha

xrgilly

Reaction score
haha they will be install sunday no matter what .. u coming out 2 watch tomorrow taylor?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn, those are nice. Im stuck between buying these or a set of work wheels that I found... but I think Im leaning towards brakes, especially with the discount. So get these things on and let me know how they are so I can make a decision soon! I need a big mod. Haha

You best not be looking at them gold ones on kijiji boi!! Lol

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
That's them:top: there are also some nice 11r's on there too

Money is tight though so if tayor gets there first I will just have to swipe them at the next meet lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom